ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application for PBS Depedent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jasper1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Application for PBS Depedent

Post by jasper1234 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:10 am

Hello,

i would like to thank all the experts for all the help and their valuable advice that helped me in obtaining my ILR.

I would like to ask one last favor in regards to my MRS application for ILR.
i know she is eligible for ILR, but it always to have an expert advice.

She came to UK in Feb 2013 as My dependent(Tier 2 DEPENDENT).

Her PBS dependent was due to expire on 29th Aug 2017 and by then i had my ILR application in homeoffice as i applied for my ILR in May 2017 and it got stuck coz of further check. so we did process her application for dependent before 29th Aug 2017. So i got my ILR in April 2018 and she got her visa as well and the BRP says "PBS dependent-Leave to Remain" from May18 till May 2021.

i just want to know that are we ok to process the application for ILR as she have completed her 5 years as my dependent on Feb 2018?

please let me know.

thank you for your help again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Application for PBS Depedent

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Yes she can apply if she meets the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jasper1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Application for PBS Depedent

Post by jasper1234 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Thank you once again CR001 for all the help in the past as well.

Yes she meets all the requirements, i just wanted to confirm before i process her application, as she have been my dependent for more then 5 yrs now. i will process the application for ILR then.

thanx