ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permium Service Appointment Booking Help for SET(LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ocean88
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Permium Service Appointment Booking Help for SET(LR)

Post by Ocean88 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:49 am

Dear all,

I have been trying to book an appointment with the premium centre at Sheffield for weeks. I am flexible with the dates as my visa does not expire until 2019 Feb. Two issues I encountered at midnight checking:

1. If the page with the dates is loaded properly (ie. 24/10-13/11) , there is no time available for all of the dates after I selected each date. Are new appointments not released at midnight?
2. If the page with the dates is loaded properly, it kept saying "loading" after I selected a date then went onto the page cannot be displayed after it finished loading.

Has anyone managed to book an appointment with Sheffield for Sept/October/November and how? Much appreciate if anyone can shed a light on it!!!

umair2017

Re: Permium Service Appointment Booking Help for SET(LR)

Post by umair2017 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello there,

I have been experiencing the same problem since last two weeks. I am flexible to travel to any centre, however, no appointments available at all, expect from Croydon, but I cannot see any timing of appointments apart from dates.

I am checking at various times during the day, nothing available.

Ocean88
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Re: Permium Service Appointment Booking Help for SET(LR)

Post by Ocean88 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:34 pm

We are in the same boat, Umair2017. I have even phoned Home Office three times. Apart from confirming all appointments are fully booked, they just said "you just have to keep trying"...What month are you booking for?