ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ugrent advice needed about CIS subcontractor statement

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abraCadabra

Ugrent advice needed about CIS subcontractor statement

Post by abraCadabra » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Dear Member,

Anyone has experience with submitting CIS (construction industry scheme) statements as part of self-employed evidence package for EEA sponsor?

We have asked my husband's contractor to provide CIS statements for my EEA Family Permit application, as this is one of required documents as per home office guidance.

After 2 weeks his contractor finally provided them, I understand he logged in online and printed them out. I attach the file here, this is what the statements look like.

Can we submit these things as they are??

I am a bit worried, because they don't have NIN and UTR numbers on them, only my husband's name. I don't know why... :cry:

We also have a letter from bookkeeper, there is his NIN and UTR on that letter.
We also have self assessment summaries from HMRC.

Do you know if CIS statements his contractor provided are good to submit along with other evidence?
Attachments
CIS.jpg
CIS.jpg (136.06 KiB) Viewed 190 times