ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O APPLICATION FORM - confused.co.HO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

SET O APPLICATION FORM - confused.co.HO

Post by babaty2k02 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:12 am

Good day guys. I'm a bit confused.

I will be applying for ILR (T1E - 5 yrs) at the same time with my wife (dependant) by end of this year. I guess each of us will fill individual Set O application form . On the Set O application form there are some Sections which I'm not sure if my dependant will fill, and many sub sections, as most of the questions of all Sections in the form is directly directed to the Main Applicant. For example, Section 2, Section 6, Section 7 of Set O form. Also Table 5.7 (page 18) of the form. Hence, is it going to be just 1 form, to be filled by Main Applicant with the required details of the dependant, or each fill their own form?

Thank you

vinny

Re: SET O APPLICATION FORM - confused.co.HO

Post by vinny » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:10 am

Family members (dependants)
Your partner and children under 18 can apply on the same form as you if they’re eligible.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Re: SET O APPLICATION FORM - confused.co.HO

Post by babaty2k02 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:12 am

Thanks