ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is ILR application date the PEO appointment date?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eduleal

Is ILR application date the PEO appointment date?

Post by eduleal » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi all,

Quick one -

If I'm eligible to apply for ILR from the 26th November (applying the 28 day rule before the 5th year anniversary on Tier 2), DOES THAT MEAN:

a) I can fill in and pay for the online application before that (e.g. late October) and book my PEO appointment for the 26th November?

b) I need to wait until the 26th November to apply online, then book the PEO appointment for the first available date?

Any advice on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
E

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is ILR application date the PEO appointment date?

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:49 pm

It is (a).

Your date of application is the date of your premium service appointment. You can complete the online form before then.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

eduleal

Re: Is ILR application date the PEO appointment date?

Post by eduleal » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 am

Thank you sir