ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NDRS + Passport form help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tehan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Online BC Application for child Help please URGENT

Post by tehan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:27 pm

my child is 2 years old and in the application it asks if the child has been living in the address for 5 years of not. what should i do as If i say no then it asks for previous addresses but the child was born in the address we are at the moment. please help as it is confused.
Thanks in Advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Online BC Application for child Help please URGENT

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 pm

You are overthinking. Simply state the address. Obviously HO will see the child is only 2. The form is generic and used for all MN1 routes, so simply state yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tehan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tehan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Thank you so much CR001.

tehan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tehan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:22 pm

I need one more help please. In the referees option. there is a question that says what is the relation with the referees. both the referees i have are British citizens and both are family friends and both are professionals. should i just say that both are family friends?

tehan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

MN1 online application help

Post by tehan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:12 am

Hello gurus,
I am applying for my 2 kids for naturalization and passport. I have filled in the online MN1 form for one of the kids and then it asks if i want to add other family member or dependent to this application or not. Can i just add my other kid with this application as brother under 18?

Thanks in Advance.

tehan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

NDRS + Passport form help

Post by tehan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 am

hello Everyone,
I applied for the BC for my kids online and going through the NDRS service. I am also applying for the passport at the same time. IN the passport form in section 6 it asks if the person has been naturalized or not. what should i mark there? If NO then they are not eligible to apply and if YES then they asking for the certificate details. please help as i have appointment with the council tomorrow.
Another question is. In the passport form it asks for the referee to countersign the photos and in the website it said you don't need to countersign. what to do now? should i take 2 of both and give them the ones they need?

Thanks in Advance

Ancestor
South Africa

Re: NDRS + Passport form help

Post by Ancestor » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:22 pm

tehan wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 am
hello Everyone,
I applied for the BC for my kids online and going through the NDRS service. I am also applying for the passport at the same time. IN the passport form in section 6 it asks if the person has been naturalized or not. what should i mark there? If NO then they are not eligible to apply and if YES then they asking for the certificate details. please help as i have appointment with the council tomorrow.
Another question is. In the passport form it asks for the referee to countersign the photos and in the website it said you don't need to countersign. what to do now? should i take 2 of both and give them the ones they need?

Thanks in Advance
If you are applying via NDRS + JCAP, you leave Section 6 blank, as in the email confirmation from your local council registrar for your appointment, mine says '• Applicants should complete sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 (if applicable) and 9 of the passport application form. You do not need to complete section 10 or have your 2 photographs certified as details of referees will be collected as part of your citizenship application.' Thus my understanding is leave Section 5 blank (Section 6 is 'Children aged 12 to 15'?), they will check the application in any event, and don't need photographs certified.

Cheers

tehan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: NDRS + Passport form help

Post by tehan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:30 am

Ancestor wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:22 pm
tehan wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 am
hello Everyone,

Thanks in Advance
If you are applying via NDRS + JCAP, you leave Section 6 blank, as in the email confirmation from your local council registrar for your appointment, mine says '• Applicants should complete sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 (if applicable) and 9 of the passport application form. You do not need to complete section 10 or have your 2 photographs certified as details of referees will be collected as part of your citizenship application.' Thus my understanding is leave Section 5 blank (Section 6 is 'Children aged 12 to 15'?), they will check the application in any event, and don't need photographs certified.

Cheers

thank you so much for your help