ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR Card - Bioetric Letter Waiting Time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

russianblue
Newly Registered
Mood:
European Union

PR Card - Bioetric Letter Waiting Time

Post by russianblue » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello all,

Following the Waiting Times Thread for 2017/18, I am slightly worried that my biometric letter has been delayed compared to other applicants. Is there any way of contacting HO in regards to this? I tried via phone, but eventually was put through to an automated service saying HO is unable to give specific info in regards to the application till it's been six months since the application was made. Is there an email address I can contact to make sure my biometric letter wasn't lost in post as experienced by a few other people here? My timeline so far below. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Application sent (online): 03/09/2018
Payment taken: 03/09/2018
Supporting documentation sent (EPRS): 05/09/2018
Confirmation email: 03/09/2018
Biometric letter received: PENDING

obormot
Member of Standing
France

Re: PR Card - Bioetric Letter Waiting Time

Post by obormot » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:06 pm

We sent applications via EPRS one day after you (on 6/09), and got biometric letters today (15/09). From timelines I saw, you should wait at least a few days more before starting to worry.

Somewhere I saw a reccomendation to send an email to eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk if you do not get biometrics letter soon - but I am not sure whether it is a correct email.

russianblue
Newly Registered
Mood:
European Union

Post by russianblue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:45 pm

obormot wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:06 pm
We sent applications via EPRS one day after you (on 6/09), and got biometric letters today (15/09). From timelines I saw, you should wait at least a few days more before starting to worry.

Somewhere I saw a reccomendation to send an email to eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk if you do not get biometrics letter soon - but I am not sure whether it is a correct email.
Thanks for this information, obormot. Much appreciated. I'll wait till the end of this week before I try getting in touch via the email you provided. Would love to know whether anyone who contacted the above email actually received any sort of response from the HO...

Roreu1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Roreu1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 am

Hey friends I’m send post my Pr applaction on 7/09/2018 recive on 10/09/18 and payment take 13/09 but still I’m not recive any e mail confirmation and still no biomatric letter I’m bit worry about this