ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Stamp Date

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Bank Statement Stamp Date

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm

You have already been advised stamp date is fine
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm
You have already been advised stamp date is fine
Thanks a lot Sir !

VAF4A-Appendix 2 Form (August 2018 version)...It has total 18 pages including guidance notes,So should we just print the actual form till pages 13 or full form including the guidance part too.

Please advise.

Thanks

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 am

Form only.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Whatsapp Calls logs

Post by Babajee85 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 am
Form only.
Thanks a lot !

One more question about the whatsapp call logs:

It is showing me only 4 weeks call logs.....So how can i export the few years back call logs....is it possible ?...

Secondly what about the screen shot for the whatsapp messages , should i take few for each year...its showing from last two years...i do not want to print the all messages because it will be a lot of pages....

Please advise..#Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Whatsapp Calls logs

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:38 pm

Babajee85 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm
Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 am
Form only.
Thanks a lot !

One more question about the whatsapp call logs:

It is showing me only 4 weeks call logs.....So how can i export the few years back call logs....is it possible ?...

Secondly what about the screen shot for the whatsapp messages , should i take few for each year...its showing from last two years...i do not want to print the all messages because it will be a lot of pages....

Please advise..#Thanks
No it shows call logs of about one year but it all depends as how frequent you use your whatsapp. Ideally unnecessary calls should be deleted from history to allow other important calls especially partner's calls be saved in history. Best is to take snapshots instead importing the chat as much as possible and if you got android phone then can download a free software photo frame which can construct frames of screenshots that will keep the things precise and economical (less printing).
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa submission-Few Questions

Post by Babajee85 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:33 am

Thanks a lot guys....

Few more questions, please if you could answer:

My wife and daughter was here in Uk previously on Tier 1 dependent visa.They went back home country after 2 years due to some family issues back home.So it has been about 4 years now...So basically there is a four years gap between while i am applying now as spouse visa for her.

So the question is : Do i need to give any reason or proof with the application like why she was away for your years...even though i am providing the subsisting relationship documents between this time....I mean her father was ill and then died....So do i need to attach his death certificate etc....or not required...its unnecessary...

2: It has been 8 years to our marriage so do i need to show the subsisting relationship documents from the day we married or just from last 4 years the day she went back home...as i am thinking because i have already prove that previously while my wife was here in uk on PBS visa.

3:I have two sons who are British by birth and born back home...So do i need to provide their British passport photocopies or it is not necessarily ? AS they are not applying , only my daughter and wife is applying....I have already mentioned in the form that they are British...one of the sons got the CoA-RoA on his pakistani passport...other has British passport.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Each new application usually be dealt based on its own requirements, therefore, proof of subsisting relationship from the time of your marriage will be needed for spouse visa application which could be chat/call logs, travel tickets, entry exit stamps, money sending receipts, gifts receipts, pictures, family gatherings etc and you can also include the evidences when you lived together in uk. And Preferably attach the certified copy of your British kids passport which wont cause any harm. But you won't need to attach any evidence that why they were away from UK for such a long time rather honestly in words tell the reason in additional information section on application form.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:22 pm

Thanks a lot for detailed answer.

If i add from the wedding day then it will be in total 8 years docs...would not that will be too many docs in total then...??

Do i also need to send the passport pics for the applicants ? OR NO...Please advise..

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Thanks a lot for detailed answer.

If i add from the wedding day then it will be in total 8 years docs...would not that will be too many docs in total then...??

Do i also need to send the passport pics for the applicants ? OR NO...Please advise..

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:43 am

1. yes 8 years, just space docs out to 3-6 monthly to show continuous relationship for past 8 years
2. yes, it says to attach passport photo

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:27 am

Thanks a lot for the reply.
Much appreciated...

Should i send one or two photo for each applicant...?

Thanks

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:40 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:38 am
2 weeks from bio-metrics for priority application.
4 weeks from bio-metrics for non-priority application.

Send everything to Sheffield within those times.

Payslip stamp date is fine.
Hi Londonder

Can you please advise about the link which says

4 weeks from bio-metrics for non-priority application.(As the email which my wife got once booked the bio metric was about two weeks...though her appointment was non priority.)

I am a bit worrying about this because bio metric appointment was on 6th Sep...still docs are not ready to send

Thx

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:35 pm

If it specifically says 2 weeks for non-priority then follow that.

Which country are you applying from?

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:35 pm
If it specifically says 2 weeks for non-priority then follow that.

Which country are you applying from?
Pakistan

So as bio-metric date was 6th sep so it means two weeks from this will be 20th September..So this is the deadline for them to receive the documents: am i right ?....I must send them documents by 19th Sep with special next day delivery. ?

How many photo should i submit one or two ? please advise

Can you also please advise at which address i should send the documents:I am confused

As it says in the Visa application biometric appointment confirmation email:

Information for Pakistan Settlement Visa Applicants Only

All Pakistan settlement applicants. You or your representative/sponsor must send a completed application package within 2 weeks of enrolling your biometrics (not before) to: UKVI International, PO Box 5852, Sheffield, S11 0FX. This should include a stamped, self-addressed envelope or prepaid return self-addressed courier envelope to return any original UK documents, GWF reference, 1 printed copy of the application form, photo and all additional supporting documents. Only valuable documents such as marriage/birth certificates will be returned to the address on the self-addressed envelope and only if you have supplied photocopies of them. We will not return documents if they have not been photocopied. Documents should be arranged in this order: Application form, Appendix2,English language evidence, Relationship documents, Maintenance and Accommodation documents. Once a decision has been made your passport will be returned to the VAC .

OR

As it says in the Visa Application Confirmation Email (once submitted the online):

Settlement (Family Migration) Applications - International Operations and Visas, 6 Millsands, Vulcan House, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S3 8NU

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:39 pm

PO Box 5852, Sheffield, S11 0FX - do not use ParcelForce

If you can get the bundle sent by 20/09 then do so to put your mind to rest.

But it is usually 20 working days for submission of support documents for non-priority applications.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:39 pm
PO Box 5852, Sheffield, S11 0FX - do not use ParcelForce

If you can get the bundle sent by 20/09 then do so to put your mind to rest.

But it is usually 20 working days for submission of support documents for non-priority applications.
OK.....Thanks a lot sir....Stay blessed