ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miithu18
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by Miithu18 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:41 am

Johnvick wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:54 pm
Miithu18 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:47 am
Hi everyone,
I have been trying to book premium Service for last 3 weeks . Finally i have managed to book one last night! But it wasn’t completely done! Here i am needed your help.
After selecting date and time I entered my card details and clicked saved and continue. I haven’t set any security for my card payment so it was pass through worldpay and a dialbox appears showing processing......
and its kept processing 15 min. I lost my patience and logged in my ukvi acc through another mobile and it showed payment successful.
The page was like payment successful
But bottom of this page there was written “you have few steps to complete
To complete click save and continue.”
However, when I click save and continue it says “The time you have taken for payment was too long and your application for appointment was expired” !!
I got an email with successful payment confirmation and ukvi ref number. But they said applications was expired and i must rebook appointment. They have taken money from my account as well.
Please help me in this situation. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks all
Hi Miithu18,
Even though i have finished my payment in 3-5 mins ,this happened me twice in 4 days .First time i paid on Aug 28 for croydon and i got the same message like you .I quickly took money from my friends and tried again on Aug 31 and selected Belfast and paid in 3-5 mins again .I again got the same message .Contacted HO both times but the response is same .They gave me 2 email id's 1 with ApplyOnLineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and the other techincaPSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gov.uk.Sent an email to the first one and they said they cannot do anything other than to send an email to the second email id and get a refund . I would say better to pay with credit card so that if we face this kind of problem we can atleast call and cancel the transaction so we dont have to wait for 4 weeks for refund
[/quote
Thanks a lot to all the members of this board,Especially Jhonvic and Mystarch89 . Finally i have managed to rebook last night at 12:14 and it is in Croydon. Got confirmation email from Ho as well.

Hannah Chen
Newly Registered
China

Post by Hannah Chen » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:14 am

Any news on the booking of premium service?

I tried every night at 00:00 but it went straight to "no space for next 45 days".

Anyone got any luck in past weeks? is it more busy during summer time since students need visa??

farrokh
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by farrokh » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:52 am

filliou wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:46 pm
Get distill to monitor the page that says 'Choose an appointment'... 'We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location.' I used Chrome.
Hi,

Your post was very helpful and clear. One question though; did you only use Distil? What I'm trying to get my head around is whether the monitored pages need to be refreshed or whether Distil is keeping them engaged and preventing them from timing out. Thanks.

Pinky5688
Cambodia

Post by Pinky5688 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Hello All,

I can understand how difficult it is book a PEO appointment. I also faced the same difficulties so I purchased an IPAD and on the 1st instant I was able to book an appointment.

Hope you all succeed in booking an appointment. We understand that not everyone can afford to purchase an IPAD.

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:04 am

filliou wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:14 pm
I got one this morning as well (Croydon), booked around 10:50am Saturday morning (for mid Oct). After over 2 weeks of trying various centres. Distill plugin works, set it up and keep it running whenever possible with your payment card at hand. Know your availability and move quickly when you finally see an appointment come up. It seems random when they release the appointments. The midnight release seems almost more trouble than it's worth. I more or less gave up on this premium route and was about to go postal (in all senses!) when I thought I'd just try this morning for the hell of it. I'd like to say thanks to everyone on this form for your very useful advice and feedback.
Thanks I am going to try this. I have been trying at ANY PSC for the last 24 hours with no luck. Seems to be just very random! Guess I just have to keep trying and seeing what happens

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:06 am

Pinky5688 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:07 pm
Hello All,

I can understand how difficult it is book a PEO appointment. I also faced the same difficulties so I purchased an IPAD and on the 1st instant I was able to book an appointment.

Hope you all succeed in booking an appointment. We understand that not everyone can afford to purchase an IPAD.
That is so weird! Maybe I need to have my phone, tablet and laptop out trying to book all at once! I definitely didn't see any appointments available yesterday when I was trying except for Glasgow which apart from the Saturday appointments, would not give me any timeslots to choose though it said that the days that I wanted were available. What an infuriating process and I'm only just starting this!

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Here's a question. I just got a ring for a page change and immediately saw a whole bunch of dates open up for Croydon except they don't load any appointments? (There were appointments for Oct 5th but that's it) Even when I press "see 10 more available appointments" it doesn't load anything?

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:06 am
Pinky5688 wrote:
Hello All,

That is so weird! Maybe I need to have my phone, tablet and laptop out trying to book all at once! I definitely didn't see any appointments available yesterday when I was trying except for Glasgow which apart from the Saturday appointments, would not give me any timeslots to choose though it said that the days that I wanted were available. What an infuriating process and I'm only just starting this!
Even using a different browser on the same device can make a difference, as can using a different device.

And the issue is not restricted to UKV&I sites. I had issues getting a Turkish e-visa repeatedly on my laptop. Researched online and found that the solution is...use a different device. Used a tablet and it went straight through. I guess it is the website equivalent of "Have you tried turning it off and on again?".
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:13 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:18 pm
Lynz1988 wrote:
Pinky5688 wrote:
Hello All,

Even using a different browser on the same device can make a difference, as can using a different device.

And the issue is not restricted to UKV&I sites. I had issues getting a Turkish e-visa repeatedly on my laptop. Researched online and found that the solution is...use a different device. Used a tablet and it went straight through. I guess it is the website equivalent of "Have you tried turning it off and on again?".
That's been my thinking as well so have engaged a laptop, mobile phone and tablet with no luck. What's frustrating is that days are sometimes coming up and it says there are appointments but it doesn't show any. This has happened to me 3 times now in over 24 hours. Someone posted that you can generally only see appointments 28 days in advance but that defeats the 45/42 day thing, doesn't it? Haha. The things we have to do....

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Re: PSC appointment obervation and tips - my personal experience

Post by morshed » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:02 am

Miithu18 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 am
Hi Morshed,
Thanks a million for sharing your observations and experience with us. Unfortunately i am into the same trouble you were !! which is payment went through bt no slot . They send me confirmation email that payment successful but i need to rebook again coz took too long to pay.
However I wanted to know what did you do after getting e-support? Where did u get HO e-mail address ?
I am in a big trouble honestly coz don’t remember the book ling date ! If it is within 1 week, i am gonna miss it for sure. Please help me out of this situation.
Thanks again
I googled for the email address but I think it is available in gov.uk website some where. After emailing them they confirmed that a booking was made on that time but the email didn't say it was in my name. so I kept trying to rebook a slot again.

Vipul84
Newly Registered
India

Post by Vipul84 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:13 pm
secret.simon wrote:
Lynz1988 wrote:
Pinky5688 wrote:
Hello All,

That's been my thinking as well so have engaged a laptop, mobile phone and tablet with no luck. What's frustrating is that days are sometimes coming up and it says there are appointments but it doesn't show any. This has happened to me 3 times now in over 24 hours. Someone posted that you can generally only see appointments 28 days in advance but that defeats the 45/42 day thing, doesn't it? Haha. The things we have to do....
Right guys, I'm taking the plunge and joining all of you in this quest, battle, adventure or whatever to want to call it. I've had a similar experience trying to book an appointment and am immensely grateful got this forum - thank you to whoever set this up and moderates - incredible! Thanks also to everyone who's been posting their journey on here - immensely helpful!

Vipul84
Newly Registered
India

Post by Vipul84 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:02 pm
Here's a question. I just got a ring for a page change and immediately saw a whole bunch of dates open up for Croydon except they don't load any appointments? (There were appointments for Oct 5th but that's it) Even when I press "see 10 more available appointments" it doesn't load anything?
Hi Lynz - can I ask what you mean by a page change please (common sense) but what does it mean technically?

Maxxy101
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Maxxy101 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:09 am

Been trying for a week now, how frustrating. Not a single appointment showed up, and even the ones that do don't have any time slots:(

Maxxy101
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Maxxy101 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Just been reading old comments on this forum and seems like many people did get appointments easily in August. Its been horrible in September, I have Distill on for several days now and no notification yet. Also Distil checks on only one centre unfortunately.,

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Vipul84 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:17 pm
Lynz1988 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:02 pm
Hi Lynz - can I ask what you mean by a page change please (common sense) but what does it mean technically?
When appointments become available, it means that the content on the page (and the code as well that sits behind the page) changes. I had an app enabled that notified me of when page content changed. I didn't manage to get an appointment that worked for me at that point but that same evening, I sat in bed with both my mobile and laptop on the UKVI booking pages hitting refresh from 9pm (manually hit refresh just in case) and at about 00:05 something came available. My laptop was SO much slower than my mobile and ended up booking in Croydon via my mobile. Booking went through at 00:07 this past Monday morning (technically) for an appointment in Croydon on Oct 22. Took me since Saturday morning to get something

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Vipul84 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:16 pm
Lynz1988 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:13 pm
secret.simon wrote:
Lynz1988 wrote:

Right guys, I'm taking the plunge and joining all of you in this quest, battle, adventure or whatever to want to call it. I've had a similar experience trying to book an appointment and am immensely grateful got this forum - thank you to whoever set this up and moderates - incredible! Thanks also to everyone who's been posting their journey on here - immensely helpful!
This is my 4th visa. I've done all my visas myself with the incredible assistance of this forum. Good luck getting a booking. I kept the window open and instead of playing candy crush, just sat there constantly trying different PSCs and refreshing the page (pretty sure people thought I was weird on the train because any chance I got, I was refreshing the page). When I wasn't able to do that because I was busy with other stuff, I had my page change alert enabled (which went off once while I had my LAZY horse in hand, immediately saw appointments but none that I could actually "do" as I needed after Oct 21st) and I kept my debit card handy as well. Very, very frustrating system....

ruthdavy24
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by ruthdavy24 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 am

Hi everyone,

I just want to thanks this forum who is really helpful.
I was trying to book an appointment for the 10 or 11 October as my visa expired on the 11.11.
Just start trying to book yesterday night but it was really difficult, but after reading all the comments and advice of this forum. I tried around 11:55 PM until 1:20 AM nothing. I went to sleep and wake up this morning at 05:30 just to check if they uploaded some appointments ,then i found the 26.10 & 27.10.I choose the 26.10 at 12:40. You just have 10 min to choose a date and make the payment otherwise it will say that you "have to answer a question".

Please just try and try again and you will booked your appointment. I sounds easy but it is not, i can just say that i was lucking this morning.

Good Luck to everyone. :)

Maxxy101
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Maxxy101 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:37 am

Which centre did you get appointment in ?

ruthdavy24
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by ruthdavy24 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:13 pm

It is Croydon Centre.

Carcy
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by Carcy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and I've just started trying to book the appointments using the tips given. Thanks everyone for the help, I never imagined it would be this difficult just to get an appointment! (I remember it being pretty easy getting one for my last Tier 2 visa)

Like others I am getting no appointments in the next 45 business days at any centre. I have set up Distill on my laptop but have a couple of questions. Distill beeps every few minutes but when I go to the page nothing changes. Did anyone else have this issue or am I doing something wrong with the setup? I've just put in the URL for the page that comes up "We do not have any appointments, etc."

Also, did anyone pay for Distil membership, i saw that gives you access to an app that monitors on your phone overnight? Not keen to pay but if that worked better I'd get it, as I assume the browser plug-in won't work overnight when my laptop goes to sleep?

Thanks

Maxxy101
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Maxxy101 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:51 am

Carcy wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:29 pm
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and I've just started trying to book the appointments using the tips given. Thanks everyone for the help, I never imagined it would be this difficult just to get an appointment! (I remember it being pretty easy getting one for my last Tier 2 visa)

Like others I am getting no appointments in the next 45 business days at any centre. I have set up Distill on my laptop but have a couple of questions. Distill beeps every few minutes but when I go to the page nothing changes. Did anyone else have this issue or am I doing something wrong with the setup? I've just put in the URL for the page that comes up "We do not have any appointments, etc."

Also, did anyone pay for Distil membership, i saw that gives you access to an app that monitors on your phone overnight? Not keen to pay but if that worked better I'd get it, as I assume the browser plug-in won't work overnight when my laptop goes to sleep?

Thanks
Distill beeps because you are constantly checking other centres. You have to switch Distil on and leave it on to monitor.

Carcy
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by Carcy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Managed to get an appointment this morning for Birmingham Oct 5! Thanks so much for all the advice on this thread. I saw several more slots in Birmingham if anyone is looking there.

Just to share my experience if it helps anyone
1) I used my mobile, as others said my laptop was showing page not loaded and same for my iPad (my iPad is much older than my idiot-phone so maybe it’s slower)
2) I used Distill but to be honest it didn’t work for me, perhaps I was not doing it right. My laptop browser extension gets an error after half an hour or so, probably because HO website logs me out for inactivity. I paid for the web app as well and tried that but it kept getting errors when trying to check the page.
3) finally got it the old fashioned way by just manually refreshing the page every hour or so, going through all the centres one by one

Hoping the actual appointment goes ok now. Good luck with the applications everyone!

P.S. I have no idea why the forum keeps correcting I Phone to idiot-phone. I can’t fix it sorry about that

Maxxy101
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Maxxy101 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:44 am

Anymore success stories? I have been trying nonstop since yesterday, no luck!..Do you reckon they update available slots on Sunday?

PPS832
Newly Registered

Post by PPS832 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Hello all,

Just managed to book an appointment for Croydon on 23rd Oct.

My experience :

Distil and Easy Auto Refresh did help me this time. Had I not come across this thread, I would have given up long time ago.

I set up Easy Auto Refresh auto refreshing every 20 seconds and Distil auto checking every 30 seconds.

I left my laptop on this setting for 3-4 days after trying manually for similar amounts of days and only today Distil made a 'Ping' and sent me a notification on my email at the same time (so keep your mobile handy at all time).

I picked the first date and time available (23rd Oct, morning). It took me less than 3 minutes to process the payment etc unlike when you try at 00.00 and the page will load up for 2-3 minutes before showing the usual annoying message saying 'We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location.'

Just have to believe that you will get a booking and not give up along with the help of technology and advice from wise people of Immigration Board.

Good luck to anyone else trying.

fatherAbraham
Newly Registered

Re: PSC appointment obervation and tips - my personal experience

Post by fatherAbraham » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 pm

Miithu18 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 am
morshed wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:05 pm
I have been trying to get a PSC appointment for the last 4 weeks. It was so stressful and frustrating experience that I started to lose hope of getting an appointment........

Hi Morshed,
Thanks a million for sharing your observations and experience with us. Unfortunately i am into the same trouble you were !! which is payment went through bt no slot . They send me confirmation email that payment successful but i need to rebook again coz took too long to pay.
However I wanted to know what did you do after getting e-support? Where did u get HO e-mail address ?
I am in a big trouble honestly coz don’t remember the book ling date ! If it is within 1 week, i am gonna miss it for sure. Please help me out of this situation.
Thanks again
Hello Miithu18 and Morshed,
Many thanks for both your experiences and observations. I happen to be in similar situation with you Miithu18. I paid for a slot in Glasgow for Saturday 29th Sept. I completed payment but confirmation email says that i need to book again cos time taken to pay was too long (less than 3 mins). The money has left my account as my bank confirmed this to me. The biggest trouble is that on my premium service appointment page online, it shows PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL with the reference number but it doesn't show date, time or the office for the appointment. I just can't get past this page. I have opened on different computers and iPads, I'm just stuck to the PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL page. It doesn't allow me to cancel nor re-schedule too. Please what did you guys do? Can you kindly give me the e-support contact details? I will be really grateful for your kind assistance.
Many Thanks.