ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wage Slip Confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nav7860
Newly Registered

Wage Slip Confusion

Post by nav7860 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 am

Hi there just joined this forum I needed some advice from anyone who may have some knowledge on the following . I am trying to re-apply for my spouse visa application the only confusion I have had now is that I do 3 jobs to make +19k annually and one of the companies I work with for 3 months has paid me before the pay date on the wage slip = e.g. wage slip process date: 15th of every month , but the wages was paid in on the 8th or 9th on one occasion 5th and I have spoken to couple of people and they have advised to attach a cover letter with the wage slips highlighting the error I need to know what type of cover letter I need as in template wise I'm just confused as the company is asking me how do you want the letter to be what do you want us to state if anyone here can be kind enough to shed some light on what I may need to write on the letter in a format please do I am in need of desperate help please. Thank you :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Wage Slip Confusion

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 pm

This should not be an issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nav7860
Newly Registered

Post by nav7860 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:30 pm

ok thank you very much just wanted to be sure about it :D

SimonS

Post by SimonS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi nav,

I wrote my own letter and just asked the HR officer to review and ensure they were happy with it then sign it.

Here is the template for the letter, everything in bold fill in with your own details............

To UK Visa and Immigration Entry Clearance Officer
Settlement Applications
International Operations and Visas
6 Millsands, Vulcan House
Sheffield
S3 8NH

Date

From,

Company name

Subject: Letter of Employment of Sponsor - Spouse Settlement Visa application GWF123456789

This is to confirm that Mr x is employed full time as Position by Company name on a permanent basis. His employee number is 123456. Mr X’s current basic salary for fiscal year 2017-2018 is £xyz (x thousand, y hundred and z pounds).

Mr x began working for Company full time and permanently in this role on date. At start of contract Mr x’s base salary was £xyz per year (x thousand pounds etc per year).

In fiscal year 2016-2017, Mr x’s base annual salary was £xyz (x thousand, y hundred and z pounds). In addition, Mr x was paid a discretionary incentive element for performance at the end of the fiscal year totalling £xyz bringing Mr x’s total cash remuneration for 2016-17 to £xyz + £b = £c (x thousand, y hundred and z pounds).

Mr X salary is paid into the following bank account on a monthly basis usually on the date of each month.

[For you, in the past 3 months the dates were a,b,c]

Bank UK
Account number: xxxxxxx
Sort Code: xxxxxx

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case if you need any further details/clarification.

Yours Faithfully,

company signaatory

Position of signatory
Company name, address and contact number

------------------------------------------------------------------

In the rules they're also supposed to state your net, tax paid and NI. However, since you are applying now, you should shortly be in receipt of your P60 and can just send this in. You may wish the company to sign it for you.

Hope this helps
Simon
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Usually in a well established/reputable/credible companies the PAY day never changes unless the pay day falls on weekends/bank holidays. The date on payslips can vary depending on when they are being prepared by accounts.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

nav7860
Newly Registered

Post by nav7860 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:07 am

First of all I would like to thank you members who took their precious time out to reply to me, my issue is that wage slip date is 15th every month and they have paid me on 3 occasions once on the 8th & 10th & 5th, these are dates before the process dates on the wage slips, hence why I needed a template letter informing the eco who will look into my case that this is normal for the company to do so they have been doing it for years as they have a lot of staff and sometimes they pay early and wage slips date are later. I just don't know how to put it into words if you get what I mean.

nav7860
Newly Registered

Confused spouse visa help...

Post by nav7860 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:39 am

Hi there lovely people i am very confused and need advice i am new to this board so sorry if i do anything wrong, so i applied for my wifes visa i earn 20k and then immigration refused claiming i didnt put wage slips in, so we appealed, and sent off evidence we heard nothing back from review so a court date came and i went to court and presented the evidence in court and 2 weeks later the court refused the appeal as he said he didnt believe i sent off the evidence :( then a week after his decision being received i get a email saying the decision to refuse your application is being reconsidered, This is what the letter says: I am writing to inform you that i have reviewed the decision made on 25 october to refuse your application. The decision is now withdrawn and your case will be re considered by the decision making centre.
The reason for this is: Additional evidence was submitted with the grounds of appeal.

We will advise the decision making centre where your original application was decided. They will contact you in due course with further information about any next steps you need to take.

This letter is being copied to the trubunal.

I am confused what this email means what do i do next? :?:

taffet87
Pakistan

Re: Confused spouse visa help...

Post by taffet87 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:52 am

This is quite rare and you may get lucky -- you can only wait for now but normally new evidence is not considered and they ask for a new application

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:15 am

Was this email dated before or after the tribunal date
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

nav7860
Newly Registered

Post by nav7860 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:16 am

I hope so it is well confusing just as i was about to prepare mentally for another application then we receive this email im still not yet sure wheter this email and wait is good or bad lol :?

nav7860
Newly Registered

Post by nav7860 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:17 am

This was dated after the tribunal hearing and decision receiving date.

nav7860
Newly Registered

Post by nav7860 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:54 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:15 am
Was this email dated before or after the tribunal date
After the tribunal hearing date and the decision receiving date.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:04 am

Hopefully they reconsider and issue the spouse visa, the fact that you provided them with all the payslips even at later date is good. All the best InshaAllah

nav7860
Newly Registered

Post by nav7860 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:05 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:04 am
Hopefully they reconsider and issue the spouse visa, the fact that you provided them with all the payslips even at later date is good. All the best InshaAllah
Thank you in sha allahim praying it all goes well been struggling for 5 years once finally managed to get additional job then all this happens.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:08 am

Everything happens for a reason. Perhaps the waiting of the extra 5 years will cause the relationship to be more stronger. Perhaps prior to 5 years is wasn't the right time to be together. Keep us all in your duas.

nav7860
Newly Registered

Post by nav7860 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:11 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:08 am
Everything happens for a reason. Perhaps the waiting of the extra 5 years will cause the relationship to be more stronger. Perhaps prior to 5 years is wasn't the right time to be together. Keep us all in your duas.
I Pray for all brothers and sisters that are genuinely married that their life be's easy and no hardship but it is all a test brother i pray you get visa granted in sha allah ameen

nav7860
Newly Registered

Confused - case reconsidered email then decision overturned

Post by nav7860 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi there all just a bit confused: i received an email from HO saying they will re consider my case then just couple of days ago i received another email saying: decision overturned please pay ihs topup and submit passport i was wondering if anyone has similar experience and knows if this is good news. In sha allah praying for all in advance thank you for you help.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Confused - case reconsidered email then decision overturned

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:45 pm

Well if they have over-turned decision (supposing it was a refusal first) and asked for IHS payment InshaAllah it is good news. Enjoy

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:55 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.