ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello!i hope someone can help me with this question and it would be appreciated.

QUESTION: Add all addresses you and your sponsor have lived at in the 2 years preceding this
application if you have lived at your current address with your sponsor for less than 2 years

I came here for fiancee visa and we didnt lived together since before just now when i came here in uk should i put the date when i first came uk which is 13th april 2018 until the end of my fiancee visa 11th October 2018.or leave it blank, thank you.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:10 pm
before in a manual form of FLR M says that i should need to provide accetable items of correspondence
if not write a cover letter why i couldnt provide more letters/post?im a afraid to refuse just because of this but anyway were about living together 4-5 months now nestmonth is 6moths and my fiancee visa will run out
This requirement is for your next FLR(M) application, not this one.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi miss casa next for reply i fill up for FLRM manual new version 07.18,i am applying for extension since that my fiancee visa run out this 11th October 2018.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:40 pm

I'm a bit confuse with your answer miss casa,are you saying that about the 6 correspondence letter/post that i should need to provide,and that requirements is for my next FLRM for another 2.5 years,am i right?thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm

There is NO requirement to submit all the evidence of cohabitation if you are applying for FLR(M) after a fiance visa. The 2 years cohabitation documents will be required for your NEXT FLR(M) visa extension after 2.5 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Thank you fo response appreciated,actually after we married my husband put my name in council tax and utility bill as joint name and I have individual letter from GP registration and NHS.and I still have cover letter,do you think I should remove cover letter.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:55 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:50 pm
Thank you fo response appreciated,actually after we married my husband put my name in council tax and utility bill as joint name and I have individual letter from GP registration and NHS.and I still have cover letter,do you think I should remove cover letter.
You DO NOT need a cover letter. You are overthinking the process and requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Im going to send my documents tomorrow by post could you please check the ff.documents. thank you so much!
APPLICANT DOCS:
1. FLR m form sign and dated;
2. IHS payment confirmation
3. Original passport and passport copies (all pages)
4. Two Passport sized Photographs (full name at the back of photo )
5. English language certificate (IELTS A1)
6. Letter of support
7. Supporting document(s)
a) Original Birth certificate
SPONSOR DOCS;
1. Original UK passport
2. Passport copies(all pages)
3. One recent passport sized photographs(full name at the back of photo)
4. Letter of support
5. Supporting document(s)
a) My Original birth certificate
b) 2x Original birth certificate of my 2 kids
RELATIONSHIP DOCS;
1. Original Civil marriage certificate
2. Photograph together A4 sized(10pcs)
3. Communication evidence via face book messenger
4. Wedding Dress receipt
5. Wedding booking confirmation from Registrar office Rutland
6. Leicester city council registration fee receipt
7. Wedding ring receipt
8. Flight booking itinerary From Philippines to United Kingdom
ACCOMMODATION DOCS;

1. Property inspection report
2. Property tenancy agreement
3. Letter from Landlord in sponsor and applicant name
4. Accommodation picture A4 sized
5. Letter/post of correspondence in joint name in the same address
6. Individual letter/post for sponsor
7. Individual letter/post for Applicant

FINANCIAL DOCS;
1. 12 months most up to date personal bank statements stamped and given by the official Bank provider (Sponsor)
2. Up to date last 12 months invoices or pay stubs showing the income of sponsor
3. Last year from April to April Accountants letter and accounts of the sponsors income from the sponsors accountant;
4. UTR and SA302
5.SA statement from HM revenue and customs

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:17 pm

If you have British Passport you will need to send bio page copy
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Biometric

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:48 am

Hello sir/madam i just want to know about my situation i applied for initial 2.5 yrs spouse visa i just pass the documents 19th sept.2018 through post office then i recieved a letter after 7days from HO that they already recieved my documents and the visa fee,may i ask everyone knows about when i will enroll for biometric?or they will swnt me another letter if when i enroll biometric?please i need to know about this matter thank you so much!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:03 am

susierolaleverton wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:03 pm
Im going to send my documents tomorrow by post could you please check the ff.documents. thank you so much!
APPLICANT DOCS:
1. FLR m form sign and dated;
2. IHS payment confirmation
3. Original passport and passport copies (all pages)
4. Two Passport sized Photographs (full name at the back of photo )
5. English language certificate (IELTS A1)
6. Letter of support
7. Supporting document(s)
a) Original Birth certificate
SPONSOR DOCS;
1. Original UK passport
2. Passport copies(all pages)
3. One recent passport sized photographs(full name at the back of photo)
4. Letter of support
5. Supporting document(s)
a) My Original birth certificate
b) 2x Original birth certificate of my 2 kids
RELATIONSHIP DOCS;
1. Original Civil marriage certificate
2. Photograph together A4 sized(10pcs)
3. Communication evidence via face book messenger
4. Wedding Dress receipt
5. Wedding booking confirmation from Registrar office Rutland
6. Leicester city council registration fee receipt
7. Wedding ring receipt
8. Flight booking itinerary From Philippines to United Kingdom
ACCOMMODATION DOCS;

1. Property inspection report
2. Property tenancy agreement
3. Letter from Landlord in sponsor and applicant name
4. Accommodation picture A4 sized
5. Letter/post of correspondence in joint name in the same address
6. Individual letter/post for sponsor
7. Individual letter/post for Applicant

FINANCIAL DOCS;
1. 12 months most up to date personal bank statements stamped and given by the official Bank provider (Sponsor)
2. Up to date last 12 months invoices or pay stubs showing the income of sponsor
3. Last year from April to April Accountants letter and accounts of the sponsors income from the sponsors accountant;
4. UTR and SA302
5.SA statement from HM revenue and customs
I don't think sponsor & applicant's birth certificates need and also no need of sponsor passport picture. And letter of support (covering letter) which is optional but ideally one should be fine either from applicant or sponsor to minimize caseworker's boredom in reading repetead things.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

waiting for biometric letter

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello,
i just want to share about my situation i applied for initial 2.5 yrs of spouse visa i just sent the documents 19th sept.2018 through post office for special delivery, i recieved a letter of acknowledgement 25th sept.2018 from HO with the case ID on it about my application and they will decide within 8 weeks,im worried about the biometric letter how long do i wait.its been 2 weeks now since they recieved my application.
THanks alot!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:57 pm

It can take a few weeks. Assuming you used the paper form, just be patient, it will come.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:59 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:57 pm
It can take a few weeks. Assuming you used the paper form, just be patient, it will come.
thank you CR001:)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: waiting for biometric letter

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:13 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:52 pm
Hello,
i just want to share about my situation i applied for initial 2.5 yrs of spouse visa i just sent the documents 19th sept.2018 through post office for special delivery, i recieved a letter of acknowledgement 25th sept.2018 from HO with the case ID on it about my application and they will decide within 8 weeks,im worried about the biometric letter how long do i wait.its been 2 weeks now since they recieved my application.
THanks alot!
A lot of members have confirmed to download biometrics letter via online so keep an eye on your emails even check spam/junk mail folder too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:21 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:13 pm
susierolaleverton wrote:
Hello,
THanks alot!
A lot of members have confirmed to download biometrics letter via online so keep an eye on your emails even check spam/junk mail folder too.
OP has applied using the paper form. Bio letter will be sent by post.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:54 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:21 pm
seagul wrote:
susierolaleverton wrote:
Hello,
THanks alot!
Checking emails is just in case.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:21 pm
seagul wrote:
susierolaleverton wrote:
Hello,
THanks alot!
Hi CR001 i just want to ask what exactly letter written in the biometric letter?does it has a barcode?was its not the first letter that i recieved from HO saying Thank you for your application to stay in the uk ect.then there is my case ID in the paper was it nopt the one i will show to post office to enroll biometric?thanks..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 pm

The one for biometrics clearly states you need to enroll biometrics at a Post Office and it has a barcode specific to your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 pm
The one for biometrics clearly states you need to enroll biometrics at a Post Office and it has a barcode specific to your application.
alright so that is not the letter from HO that i recieved with my case ID no.on it,it different from bio letter thank you so much!tomorrow it will be 3 weeks of waiting for that bio letter.im getting nervous now.
thanks for your help CR001.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Good day to all,i just want to ask if its normal to wait like almost 1 month now for the biometric enrollment letter from HO,as i just read from other people they been wait only 4weeks then they recieved their biometric letter.My documents will be process within 8 weeks should i wait till 8weeks for biometric letter or should i call Home office regarding biometric but i dont know their official number regarding this matter?i was just terrified cos i been thinking about it.thanks for anyone would like to suggest very appreciated.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

biometric letter

Post by susierolaleverton » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Good day everyone!i just want to ask if its normal to wait like almost 1 month now for the biometric enrollment letter from HO,as i just read from other people they been wait only 4weeks then they recieved their biometric letter.My documents will be process within 8 weeks should i wait till 8weeks for biometric letter or should i call Home office regarding biometric but i dont know their official number regarding this matter?i was just terrified cos i been thinking about it.thanks for anyone would like to suggest very appreciated.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

renew Philippine passport and change surname

Post by susierolaleverton » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Hello everyone,i just want to ask if anyone renew their passport as its soon to expired and wanting to change surname to a a married name?cos that is what im going to do,but my biometric card is my fullname when im single,was it a problem if ever my passport is change into my husband surname but my biometric is still my surname when im single?thanks alot.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:33 pm

You will need to apply for a replacement brp in your new name within 3 months if you already switched to spouse visa after marriage.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:33 pm
You will need to apply for a replacement brp in your new name within 3 months if you already switched to spouse visa after marriage.
Thank you for response i think its a long process again,was it possible to just renew my passport without changing name?so my name is same as in my biometric.and just change everything when biomeric expire?
it will expire on 2021.