ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maidy

Post by maidy » Mon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm

AOA! Hi all...Finally i've got my passport back with 2yrs visa alongwith two dependents.....thx to all of you for great help and support.......my time lines are as follows,

HSMP Approval Date: 02 NOV 07
EC Applied: 14th April 08 (as Self Employed Business Owner)
Verification Fax received in Bank 09 MAY 08
Verification / interview call on my Cell phone : 13 MAY 08
Visa stamp Date: 13 MAY 08
Status updated on their web: 16 MAY 08
Passports Collected on 19 MAY 08

Thanks again.......

@Kamran........ any update about u..plz...inform...

Love ... Maidy

khuram_noman

info

Post by khuram_noman » Tue May 20, 2008 6:30 am

This is Khuram Noman from Lahore, Pakistan. I have applied for the HSMP and got the approval letter from Home Office on 24-March-2008, then i applied for EC on 16-April-2008 but unfortunately my EC visa has been reject on couple of reasons. Below are the reasons.

Reason 1
You have submitted a work reference from Al Barakah industriesthat the British High Commission have been unable to verify as genuine. Wecalled the company several times and received no response. We checked with thePakistan Telephone Company but there is no alternative number available fromthis company. Since we have made every effort to verify your experience andhave been unable to do so, your application falls for refusal therefore underparagraph 135HA(ii)
Reason 2
You have provided a bankstatement as evidence of funds available to relocate to the UK. These funds arethe result of a large deposit of Rs 500,000 (£3906). Clearly this is well in excessof your income and you have provided no evidence of the origin of these funds.Whilst or sell property, it is also reasonable to expect them to provideevidence of this. In the absence of any evidence Iam not satisfied that thesefunds are personally yours and available to fund your relocation to the UK. Iamnot satisfied that you are able to maintain and accommodate yourself and youdependants until such time that you are in receipt of an income 135A(ii)HC395.

Let me explain you a bit about my case. I have shown that iam doing 2 jobs one full time and one part time. BHC called to my full time job office and get the verification, but unfortunately the day they called to my part time job office the Landline# is out of order and we have already lodge a complaint in Pakistan Telephone Company(iam not sure about that they called in those days or not but i think they called on days when the phone is out of order).

Now about the funds i have provide the sale receipt, affidavit and T.O Form but i think i made the mistake that i didn't translate the sale receipt and affidavit in English i provide the original ones that is in URDU but the T.O Form is in english

so can u plz guys guide me what i can do now either go for the appeal or go for new application?

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Tue May 20, 2008 7:05 am

Congerts Maidy:)
Glad to hear good news from you... this shows that things are little slowed down but things are working.
Maidy did you posted your list of docs for EC ?
i am so happy to hear about your approval and now Best of Luck in UK:)
how about others?
i have applied on 12th of May and no verification call yet....
Kash

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Tue May 20, 2008 7:43 am

@Khurram Noman,

Sorry to hear about your rejection. Are you planning to appeal or reapply?

@maidy,
Great News maidy and best of luck

@all,
Can anyone tell me a good authentic translator in Islamabad.

Regards,
Nabsha

khuram_noman

Post by khuram_noman » Tue May 20, 2008 7:44 am

well thats what iam thinking now a days either go for appeal or not

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue May 20, 2008 8:18 am

@maidy

Congragulations maidy... nice to hear that you got visa with couple of dependants.

@kash

Very best of luck for your visa application. hope you will get good news soon...

further i'm sorry to hear about your rejections khurram noman...... I suggest that you put your situation regarding HSMP approval in details like expiry date of HSMP letter and also they return ur HSMP letter or not? so that some1 suggest you in details.

Regards

Alishah

Need your advise

Post by Alishah » Tue May 20, 2008 11:25 am

Hello all,
I have post reply, in this thread but no one reply? I got few questions if any one can answer.

I have got WP for five years, now need to apply for EC from Karachi, can any one share experince what documents to submit? I have included all the documents that I sent to my employer.

Regarding evidence of accommodation in UK my employer has said they will provide initial accommodation till I got settled, I have got an e-mail stating this, will that be acceptable as an evidence to BHC?

Moreover, any important points to be taken care of?

Thanks for reply, if senior or experience member can answer.

khuram_noman

Post by khuram_noman » Tue May 20, 2008 12:11 pm

hi

yes i got my HSMP Approval letter back and expired on 24 Sept 2008. If i go for the appeal then i think Approval letter will expired coz appeal took almost 4-6 months.

hum786

Post by hum786 » Tue May 20, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi Khurram & Maidy,

Just a quick question on what basis did you apply for a visa. ie settlement spouse, or student.

plz advise

hum786

Post by hum786 » Tue May 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi Laraib,

Sorry to hear that your visa was rejected don't worry Allah will make it easy for you.

You say that you sold your gold and transfrered the money into your account. Did you do this just before you submitted your application to the British high commisson. Did you have a running account from several months or did you just show the amount altogether as in 240000. ie is this the only bank account you've got.

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Tue May 20, 2008 8:02 pm

kHURRAM NOMAN

Appeal would be more appropriate than reapplying for EC.
New objection can be raised if one reapplies.
In appeal provide additional evidence of part time job and increase of bank balance. Objections are rebuttable.

majic

Post by majic » Wed May 21, 2008 5:45 am

Dear Khurrum Noman & Laraib,

It would very kind of you guys to answer a query of mine:

Both of your visa got refused due to a large Fund Transfer that according to BHC was not substantiated by you.

Was this deposit i.e. 500,000 => Khurrum Noman & 240,000 => Laraib in to your respective accounts took place within the last 3 months (90 Days) or before last 90 days?

Could you guys also tell me the total amount of money each of showed in your respective accounts?

Please do respond, I may be able to give you a good point for your appeal.

Regards

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Wed May 21, 2008 7:01 am

Hello Magic,
does it really matter when funds are tranfered within 90 days or before 90 days?
i am concerned about it very much bcoz amount of 5,00,000 transfered in my account from my dads account as well just 5 days before EC application and i showed total RS 5,70,000.

Regards,
Kash

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Wed May 21, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Softlogic

Did you attach any affidavit or Stamp Paper stating that you father had gifted this amount to you ? Based on last few EC rejections like Khurram and Laraib one need to be careful about a bulk transfer. If you have transferred any amount in bulk you should also provide sufficient evidence that this amount is yours by providing any Sales Certificate (in case of asset sales) or a letter from your Parents stating they have gifted this amount to you.

Don't take risks provide all evidences to support your claim for the maintenance funds.

Best of luck
AANWAR

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Wed May 21, 2008 11:50 am

Dear Kash,

I'm not sure about BHC Pakistan but i have observed that number of applications rejected due the reason that funds not available from last 3 months.

for reference please visite below link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=26619

best of luck dear

Regards

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Wed May 21, 2008 12:16 pm

The maintenance funds requirement is only for Tier 1 applications. So it should not affect applications from Pakistan in any way as Tier 1 has not been introduced in Pakistan as yet.

Applications from Pakistan should follow HSMP guidelines and the exisiting EC procedures for HSMP approval holders.

Hope this helps.

regards
bhatti_pk wrote:Dear Kash,

I'm not sure about BHC Pakistan but i have observed that number of applications rejected due the reason that funds not available from last 3 months.

for reference please visite below link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=26619

best of luck dear

Regards
If you consider yourself highly skilled, think like one.
Before posting a new query, use the search tool to see if it's already been answered.

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Wed May 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Thank you Bhatti _PK and AANWAR,
Yes Hsmpinuk70, maintaince is just for Tier1 and it is not implimented on PK yet.
regarding funds transfer i attached an Affidavit from my Father on STAMP papaer and attested by Nottery, other than that i also Included copy of Demand Draft and copy of apllication form from bank showing that DD is made on my fathers request and amount is deducted from his bank account.
Lets see now what happens ... it seems these docs are enough but Khuram and Laraib's cases are eye opener regarding Funds transfer.
waiting prayers....

Regards,
Kash

Alishah

EC documents submit

Post by Alishah » Thu May 22, 2008 6:11 am

Hello All.

Today I went to Gerrys and submit my application for EC. I apply on 5 year work permit basis.

At gerrys, I reach at 08:30 and by 09:15 I was done. I pay cash at counter, got biomatrics and got all the relievent documents checked.

Lets see when they will come up with any news.

Bye

maidy

No. of Dependents

Post by maidy » Thu May 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Hi All. As i have got my HSMP visa stamped, with two dependents (spouse=son). But on visa page in my passport shows No. of Dependents as '0' instead of '2'

I dont know it is right or not... does anybody knows what it should be. if it is wrong then what should i do to make a correction of this....

thanks

Maidy

divisionbell

Got the Visa

Post by divisionbell » Thu May 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi All,

I have a good news to share. I applied for EC on 25th Apr from ISB. Got my passport back on 20 May with visa stamped on it :) . They didnt call me for verification. Only called HR office of our company during last week. I must say my experience with Gerrys have been extremely pleasant. They have a very good visa system.

Best of luck to all of you who are in the queue. Thanks for all forum members.

Regards

Researcher
Newly Registered

Post by Researcher » Thu May 22, 2008 8:28 pm

@ bhatti_pk

i apologise for late reply friend. ITR is not necessary at all. as your salary slip is already showing ur tax deduction. BHC are more concerned about authenticiy of your bank statement and transactions.

Researcher
Newly Registered

Post by Researcher » Thu May 22, 2008 8:38 pm

@Maidy

First of all congrats for your visa . Check your dependants passports as well, is their any written on their passport?

Visa STamp also indicates name of the dependants as well. No matter if someone tells u that its not a mistake, its still good if you will consult BHC for this issue. They must have given you one white paper regarding visa info once they gave ur docs back?

Else you can call them at

051 201 2000

or fax them the visa copy with ur query at 051 2824728 or 0512279355

cluelesss

Re: EC refused. :(

Post by cluelesss » Thu May 22, 2008 9:00 pm

cluelesss wrote:Hi guyz,
I need some help. I am a self employed/Sole Proprietor/Sole Owner and running a small software company in Pakistan. I got an EC refusal stating the following reason.

"You have provided 2 bank statements as evidence of your funds available in the UK. I note that you have provided your business account that holds 3560 pounds and your personal account with 2413 pounds. There is no evidence to show that you will have access to the business account immediately. You have in total 5973 pounds, you have not yet secured employment or arranged accomodation and there are considerable costs involved in relocating to the UK such as purchasing air tickets, deposits for accomodation and general living expenses. I am not satisfied that 5973 pounds is sufficient to maintain and accomodate yourself adequately without recourse to public funds until such time that you are in receipt of an income. 135A(iii)"

I have provided a Proprietorship letter from my bank saying that im the sole proprietor of the said firm. and i was hoping that it will serve as a proof that i am the sole owner of the money in my business account and can use it for my leave to UK

Anywayz, now i am planning to reapply asap.

I am doing the following adjustments in my previous application.

1- Transfering funds from my business account to personal account. now my personal account holds 7 lacs and company account holds 1 lakh rs.

2- I have asked a friend of mine to arrange accomodation for me and send me an invitation letter alongwith a copy of his passport and utility bills/bank statements. earlier i had a hotel reservation for 10 days and i also attached a list of available flats/rooms for rent in UK.

3- Getting my company assets evaluated from CA. they worth around 4-5 lacs and i will mention in my cover letter that i plan to sell off my company and company assets after getting my EC approval.

4- Earlier i only sent them printouts of my jobsearches from reed and monster.co. now i am sending my CV to recruiters for a possible communication exchange which i can attach with my application.

5- P.S Note that here some consultants are offering me to pay 400~800 pounds for a job offer letter which they will arrange from a recruiter in UK. i am confused whether to go for that or not.

6- My HSMP is expiring on 9th of May 2008. when would be the best time to re apply. if i apply by 5th or 6th May will that be fine or they might consider me late..

Please mention if i need to add any further documents for re application.

Thanks again for your advice.

Regards,
Hi guyz,
I reapplied for EC on 2nd May 2008, Got the verification call on 16th May, Visa Stamp date is 19th May and i recieved my visa today. earlier it was refused due to lesser funds in my personal account. This time i transfered most of the funds to my personal account and attached a letter from my company letterhead stating that its the quarterly profit paid to me. being a sole proprietor of the company.
And i also arrange accomodation with my friend in UK this time. earlier it was in Hotel. My friend sent me an invitation letter, a copy of his passport and visa pages and copy of his electricity bill, and one page of bank statement each having the same address.

Please let me know if you guyz need any help regarding your EC applications.

Thanks alot.
Regards,
cluelesss

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Fri May 23, 2008 9:03 am

@cluelesss

Congratulations, I must appreciate your patience and efforts for getting EC.

Regards

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Fri May 23, 2008 9:03 am

@Researcher

Thanks dear for your time and guidance.

Regards