ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application Query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sandyinuk

Online Application Query

Post by Sandyinuk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi,

I am filling online British Citizenship form. In the section of ' previous immigration application',for the field:
"Name in which you made the application" - What should I fill.. My Name or the Type of Application like Tier 2 General

Also I applied approx 8 times for different application including Business Visa and I don't remember all application detail, Do I still need to provide all information with blank field (as it is not mandatory.. as called if known). Just I remember month and year for 2008-2012 applications.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Online Application Query

Post by plabo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:05 pm

It means ur name

Leave (if known) unless u can remember the dates of fingerprints etc

sgurr_nan_gillean
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by sgurr_nan_gillean » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:11 pm

I'd just put the most recent one. I imagine if you applied multiple times it was to renew visas? So whichever one was the most recent/still active.
I gave my Permanent Residency application details in that part.

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 pm

sgurr_nan_gillean wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:11 pm
I'd just put the most recent one. I imagine if you applied multiple times it was to renew visas? So whichever one was the most recent/still active.
Its asking for "Name in which you made the application" and NOT the category of visa.

People can change names/surnames during various visa extensions. Why would they even need to know your visa category when they already have the records?

sgurr_nan_gillean
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by sgurr_nan_gillean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:34 am

plabo wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 pm
sgurr_nan_gillean wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:11 pm
Its asking for "Name in which you made the application" and NOT the category of visa.

People can change names/surnames during various visa extensions. Why would they even need to know your visa category when they already have the records?
You're correct, I misread what you were asking when you mentioned Tier 2. Well, they still ask for a ref number so they'd get details of what form of application it was from that. Seems you know the answer to the question then.

SAAJ786
inactive
United Kingdom

Post by SAAJ786 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Sandyinuk wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:38 pm
Hi,

I am filling online British Citizenship form. In the section of ' previous immigration application',for the field:
"Name in which you made the application" - What should I fill.. My Name or the Type of Application like Tier 2 General

Also I applied approx 8 times for different application including Business Visa and I don't remember all application detail, Do I still need to provide all information with blank field (as it is not mandatory.. as called if known). Just I remember month and year for 2008-2012 applications.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hello mate,

What is the news? your details will help other members greatly.

Did you get the approval?

What did you write in the application for that question?

And your timeline will also be very helpful.

Thanks

Sandyinuk

Post by Sandyinuk » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Hello,
Yes, I got the approval. It took approx 3 months. I filled all my previous application detail with month and year. In this section, you can fill as many as detail you remember. Full date is not mandatory. If you dont remember, you can leave the field blank.

Regards,