ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal withdrawn

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kmeh
Newly Registered
England

Appeal withdrawn

Post by Kmeh » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi
My application was on human rights grounds home office refused my claim then they gave me right of appeal in the country.
My appeal was in JUNE 2018 but a month before in MAY 2018 home office withdrawn the appeal from first tier tribunal
Home office said that home office will grant the visa. instructions has been given for leave to remain visa. Then I received a letter from HM COURT That Home office withdraws the original decision.

A month ago I received a letter from RP Appeal teem Leeds . They said send us four photographs ASAP to update our records. I sent my photographs next day.
Can some one help me about this, where I'm standing right now. Will I get visa or They will refuse again my application.

Kmeh
Newly Registered
England

Re: After Appeal withdrawn. Waiting time for bro card

Post by Kmeh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:44 pm

Kmeh wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:37 pm
Hi
My application was on human rights grounds home office refused my claim then they gave me right of appeal in the country.
My appeal was in JUNE 2018 but a month before in MAY 2018 home office withdrawn the appeal from first tier tribunal
Home office said that home office will grant the visa. instructions has been given for leave to remain visa. Then I received a letter from HM COURT That Home office withdraws the original decision.

A month ago I received a letter from RP Appeal teem Leeds . They said send us four photographs ASAP to update our records. I sent my photographs next day.
Can some one help me about this, where I'm standing right now. Will I get visa or They will refuse again my application.

Kmeh
Newly Registered
England

Re: After Appeal withdrawn waiting time for brp card

Post by Kmeh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Kmeh wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:44 pm
Kmeh wrote:
Hi

Kmeh
Newly Registered
England

Re: After Appeal withdrawn waiting time for brp card

Post by Kmeh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Kmeh wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:46 pm
Kmeh wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:44 pm
Kmeh wrote:
Hi
Home office sent a letter said that home office will grant the visa. instructions has been given for leave to remain visa. Same letter sent to HM COURT Then I received a letter from HM COURT That Home office withdrawn the original decision which was refused.

Can some one help me please about this, where I'm standing right now. Will I get visa or They will refuse again my application.