ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirements for Tier 1 dependant visa from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ankur9M
Newly Registered

Requirements for Tier 1 dependant visa from India

Post by Ankur9M » Tue May 20, 2008 11:37 am

Hi,

I have received Tier 1 visa from UK (I have been working in UK for past 1.5 years on work permit and applied for Tier 1 from UK itself).
I now want to apply a Tier 1 dependant visa for my wife who is currently staying in India
Can someone please help me with the documents and other things that would be required for applying my wife's Tier 1 dependant visa from India? I tried searching in forums and on VFS website, but I could not get clear list of requirements for filing Tier 1 dependant visa from India (Seems that clear details are available for HSMP dependant but not for Tier 1 dependant)

It seems that form VAF10 is needed but could not find what other documents are required and what the criterion is for Tier 1 dependant.

Regards
Ankur

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 20, 2008 11:43 am

Looks like you forgot to check Annex-C of Form10 and the Form 10 guidance. For maintenance funds, you have to follow the Tier 1 guidelines regarding maintaining the min. balance for 3 months.

Also, you might want to read through this http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=25928

regards