ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from FLR(M) question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

surabhi

ILR from FLR(M) question

Post by surabhi » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:53 am

Hi,
can any one help me with an answer pls.

My friend is in family of settled person visa(wife is ILR).Does he able to apply for ILR after 5 year completion in this visa, without he or or his wife having a job during that time?

They both are doing contract jobs under an umbrella company.So not sure during the time of application, they have job or searching for next contract.
Is there any way to show bank deposit and then apply for ILR, without showing payslips? if yes, how much is the balance he should show to meet financial reuqirement?

thanks
surabhi.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR from FLR(M) question

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:05 am

The requirement is to submit bank statements and corresponding payslips to prove they meet the financial requirement or savings.

Not sure on the level of savings but I understand it must be more than £16,000.

Any bank deposit needs evidence of where it can from.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Thank you for the reply.So it doesnt need the person to have a job during the application time?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:27 pm

You must meet the same requirements for ILR as you did for the spouse visas plus English B1 and LIUK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.