ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (LR) Premium Service Appointment- Change existing appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cowboy
Newly Registered

Set (LR) Premium Service Appointment- Change existing appointment

Post by cowboy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Hello Guys,

I have managed to book the appointment for Oct 24 after 4 -5 weeks continuous struggling. Actually i am eligible for ILR 10/09/2018. Now i want to change appointment to the earliest if any dates available, if i find any slot do i need to cancel the existing one first? or if i can select the new slot to proceed which will cancel the existing one automatically? Please let me know your thoughts if any one changed the appointment recently.

Thanks and sorry if this topic discussed already please send me the links.

Regards

eastwood
Mood:
China

Re: Set (LR) Premium Service Appointment- Change existing appointment

Post by eastwood » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:19 pm

cowboy wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Hello Guys,

I have managed to book the appointment for Oct 24 after 4 -5 weeks continuous struggling. Actually i am eligible for ILR 10/09/2018. Now i want to change appointment to the earliest if any dates available, if i find any slot do i need to cancel the existing one first? or if i can select the new slot to proceed which will cancel the existing one automatically? Please let me know your thoughts if any one changed the appointment recently.

Thanks and sorry if this topic discussed already please send me the links.

Regards
can select the new slot to proceed which will cancel the existing one automatically

cowboy
Newly Registered

Post by cowboy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi eastwood,

Thank you for your response, i will try that.

Regards

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:00 am

Hi cowboy,
Did you successfully manage to switch to an early appointment date without cancelling the previous first?

If anyone else successfully changed the date please do let me know.
I have managed to grab one in November but want to book an earliest one but without any hassle from HO.
Thanks