ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) online application Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chanti1211
United Kingdom

Set (O) online application Query

Post by Chanti1211 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello,

I'm filling the SET (O) online form and not sure what dates should I give here?

Under section "Personal Information", "Since you first entered the UK, have you had any absences from the UK?"
Do I need to provide all the entire absences from the beginning or only 5 Years spent on Tier 2?

Immigration history:
I have 1st entered UK in FEB 2008 as a student and went back to India after the completion of course. Next, Dropped PSW from India and later moved to Tier 2 General.

Now, I'm applying ILR through Tier 2 General (5 years).

2) I was away from the country for 35 days and total 60 days on the full year. All these are Annual Paid Leaves.
(a) Do I need to provide any letter from HR other than Absence from the UK?
(b) Do I need to count only working days? Or both working days and weekends?

Thanks Chanti

Chanti1211
United Kingdom

Re: Set (O) online application Query

Post by Chanti1211 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 pm

When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date you entered the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

Do I need to mention the date first I entered in the UK when am a student or I need to mention my 1st tier2 stamping date?

Chanti1211
United Kingdom

Re: Set (O) online application Query

Post by Chanti1211 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello,
Please could someone respond to my questions?