ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extremely Urgent | IHS payments | Tier 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

General1905
India

Extremely Urgent | IHS payments | Tier 2 General

Post by General1905 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi,

I was trying to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge(IHS) payment in my Tier 2 General application. It got declined 4 times because of non activated International payment

But it was successful at the 5th time and IHS is green in my application but after 2 3 minutes i got a payment declined email from noreplyIHSpayments@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Although I have received a mail from UK visa and immigration(no-reply@www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk) having IHS reference number in it.

What should i do in this case . My visa appointment is on Monday. Please suggest it's urgent

noreplyIHSpayments@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
7:43 PM (16 minutes ago)
to me

Your payment has been declined.

Go back to the payment screen to enter your details again. Alternatively try another card.

Make sure your payment card is set up for online payments and you have enough money available.

If your payment is declined 5 times, you will not be able to complete this IHS application.

We suggest that you call your bank before this happens.
Your payment is securely processed by WorldPay.

Thanks!

Experts please help me .

manilasani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Extremely Urgent | IHS payments | Tier 2 General

Post by manilasani » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:34 pm

1. You can check from your bankaccount whether the payment is successfully went through or not. If you use internet banking, then it should be easier to check even during weekend.

2. Did you received 5 payment declined emails? If so, then it is likely that your 5th payment is also declined.

3. Alternatively, reschedule your appointment and call UKVI office (or visit Bank Branch) on Monday to confirm payment of IHS.

Hope this helps!

PS: it is strange that you are able to book visa appointment before completing the visa application, i.e., typically it is a last step on the online application form.