ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flrm and Accommodation (both names or single)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

flrm and Accommodation (both names or single)

Post by sam_quick » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:19 am

hello

Quick question i am applying for flrm for myself, my house contract is on my wife name as its from housing association, do i need to put my name as well? or shall i provide some documents regarding it?

i would be thankful if somebody help me out.

thank you
sam

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: flrm and Accommodation (both names or single)

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 am

If the tenancy agreement is in applicant name or your both names then it should be fine otherwise if it's only in sponsor name then a letter permitting to stay to other partner should be arranged. And if this place has got other tenants too then house inspection report will also need.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:50 am

thank you for the response, what should be written/included in this letter?

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 am

anyone please?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:02 am

sam_quick wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:50 am
thank you for the response, what should be written/included in this letter?
The letter giving permission for you to live in the property needs to be written by the Housing Association, not by you. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 am

Basically I went to the housing association and they refuse to give letter, saying you did not have the visa the time you have taken the house from us and we did not include your name and we put your wife name only, what shall I do ? My name is on council tax from day one but they did not put my name on contract because I did not have the visa that time as it was in the process

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:05 am

Are they saying that they will not give their permission for you to live there? Were they aware that you had moved into the property :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 am

They know I live there as my name is there in council tax letters with my wife, but they saying they can't put my name on house contract as the time we got the house from housing association I did not have visa. What can be done here ?

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:25 pm

I have got the letter thanks everyone, will 6 month payslips and 6 month bank statements fine for hourly job earning more than required threshold ? Or 12 month is required, started job in 2016 oct till now, with no fixed hours. But permanent job.

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Anyone please ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 pm

sam_quick wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:25 pm
I have got the letter thanks everyone, will 6 month payslips and 6 month bank statements fine for hourly job earning more than required threshold ? Or 12 month is required, started job in 2016 oct till now, with no fixed hours. But permanent job.
If you have been working for present employer from 6 months and earning at least £18600 a year whether through fixed wages/hourly wages then you only need 6 months of payslips & bank statements. Plus you need employer letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 am

Thank you :D

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 pm
sam_quick wrote:
If you have been working for present employer from 6 months and earning at least £18600 a year whether through fixed wages/hourly wages then you only need 6 months of payslips & bank statements. Plus you need employer letter.
But what document will show that I am earning 18600, yearly, as you saying 6 months payslip and bank statements will show only 6 months earning , as wages are not fixed so how can case worker verify that I am earning 18600 yearly

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:44 am

sam_quick wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 am
seagul wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 pm
sam_quick wrote:
But what document will show that I am earning 18600, yearly, as you saying 6 months payslip and bank statements will show only 6 months earning , as wages are not fixed so how can case worker verify that I am earning 18600 yearly
It's called non-salaried person route where average of last 6 months are taken to calculate yearly wages as below:

Total sum of last 6 months wages/6×12= Annual wages

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:55 am

Thanks, shall I post it or go to window ? I have discreationary leave, private/ family life visa won in uppper tribunal, now extending/ changing to flrm

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:01 pm

few questions please:

1. my wife son (british, 22 years age) from previous marriage living with us, studying at uni and casually works, do we need show extra 2500ish£ fro him as well?

2. I have my bachelors degree done in uk do i need get naric certificate as well?

3. shall I post it or go to window ? I have discretionary leave, private/ family life visa won in uppper tribunal, now extending/ changing to flrm?

i will be greatfull if anyone can respond to these question, thank you in advance

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:12 pm

sam_quick wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:01 pm
few questions please:

1. my wife son (british, 22 years age) from previous marriage living with us, studying at uni and casually works, do we need show extra 2500ish£ fro him as well? No

2. I have my bachelors degree done in uk do i need get naric certificate as well? No

3. shall I post it or go to window ? I have discretionary leave, private/ family life visa won in uppper tribunal, now extending/ changing to flrm? If you believe your application is straightforward you can apply in person at a PSC.

i will be greatfull if anyone can respond to these question, thank you in advance
(Casa, not CR001)

sam_quick
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sam_quick » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:02 pm

thanks casa appreciated

Itsaisha
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Itsaisha » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:36 pm

How long before you got the letter from them? We have been going many times to their office to get documents that has my name on it like tenancy agreement but there’s non. My visa is gonna expire on 9 of october 2018