ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

False representation issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alinaqvi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

False representation issue

Post by alinaqvi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:41 am

Hello,

My wife got an interviewed when she was in train. she answered the interviewer, but some of answers was not matched by her empolyer.
1- In the start of interview she was so confused/under pressure when she was asked about the companies name she says i didn't remember.
2-The daily wages answered was not matched, she tells 8/hr and the employee tells 10/hr. as wages was given given by the company was fixed per month not by hourly rate.

give me suggestions how to answere these questions when applying next time.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: False representation issue

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:17 am

How can your wife forget where she works, is it a second job she got confused about?

The best way to answer them is to know your own application inside out - all figures dates and details of everything.

Remember answering questions wrong is not false representation everyone can panic when they receive these types of calls.. You may have not been refused yet just wait and see what happens InshaAllah you get it.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

alinaqvi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by alinaqvi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:29 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:17 am
How can your wife forget where she works, is it a second job she got confused about?

The best way to answer them is to know your own application inside out - all figures dates and details of everything.

Remember answering questions wrong is not false representation everyone can panic when they receive these types of calls.. You may have not been refused yet just wait and see what happens InshaAllah you get it.
no we get a refusal letter where they rises these two points for false representation,
that job was her part time time, i think she was panic, just a mess happened from her. what will be the best answere for these questions.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:36 am

You have to be careful because if Home Office see the false representation as deception your wife can be banned for 10 years from applying for visa.

If you can write up the wording of the refusal letter here, taking out personal details, it would give an idea.

alinaqvi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by alinaqvi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:51 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:36 am
You have to be careful because if Home Office see the false representation as deception your wife can be banned for 10 years from applying for visa.

If you can write up the wording of the refusal letter here, taking out personal details, it would give an idea.
"your sponser and the director of ++++ agency were interviewed regarding claimed employment.
your sponser stated she works their but could not remember the name of ++++,
your sponsor states she earns 8/hr ++++ says that 10/hr. payslips over the 6 months are all fixed it didn't indicate the hourly rate.

i'm not satisfied the empolyment is geniune false representation have been made.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:15 am

Make sure that when you apply again you explain what happened. Also, make sure the employer and your spouse are clear on all the details of employment.

alinaqvi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by alinaqvi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:29 am

hmm we will make sure of it.
thanks

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:13 pm

hi,

my application was refused initially for missing payslips. after I raised the issue with my mp they agreed to reconsider and asked us to send payslips online. After nearly more than a month they again asked us to send the payslips and i informed my mp about it. Mp chased them and asked them to conform that they received the payslips.

then the next day they called and interviewed me and i was on my holiday during that time.
i got few questions wrong like what date i took my holiday, i was not able to tell the exact monthly income as i am paid hourly and my wage fluctuates monthly. there were 2 directors in my company but I said one as I only deal with one director who issued me my employment letter for spouse visa.

other question i got wrong was how any employees work?. i took my holiday more than a month they asked me how will i make 18600? i just told them i make more than 18600 as i work 7 days for both jobs which is true.

my company director was also interviewed on same day and he also gave 2 or 3 estimated answers.

these were the mistakes, apart from these mistakes, rest of the questions were answered correctly.

few days ago Ho confirmed the receipt of payslips but didn't give a time frame as to when a decision will be made, they asked us to wait. its been more than 5 weeks since the telephone interview ?

don't know but could a refusal once again be likely?

alinaqvi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by alinaqvi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 pm

Jedai Prince wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:13 pm
hi,

my application was refused initially for missing payslips. after I raised the issue with my mp they agreed to reconsider and asked us to send payslips online. After nearly more than a month they again asked us to send the payslips and i informed my mp about it. Mp chased them and asked them to conform that they received the payslips.

then the next day they called and interviewed me and i was on my holiday during that time.
i got few questions wrong like what date i took my holiday, i was not able to tell the exact monthly income as i am paid hourly and my wage fluctuates monthly. there were 2 directors in my company but I said one as I only deal with one director who issued me my employment letter for spouse visa.

other question i got wrong was how any employees work?. i took my holiday more than a month they asked me how will i make 18600? i just told them i make more than 18600 as i work 7 days for both jobs which is true.

my company director was also interviewed on same day and he also gave 2 or 3 estimated answers.

these were the mistakes, apart from these mistakes, rest of the questions were answered correctly.

few days ago Ho confirmed the receipt of payslips but didn't give a time frame as to when a decision will be made, they asked us to wait. its been more than 5 weeks since the telephone interview ?

don't know but could a refusal once again be likely?
Don't be afraid, hope for good.
InshALLAH you'll get a positive answere. just wait and pray to ALLAH.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:41 pm

It can take a while for them to make decision so if you want you can ask them for a status update.

Just wait and see how it goes, make loads of duas.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Generally no one ever can forget his/her company name & the wages he/she is earning. Appeal (although lengthy) might be effective than reapplying to respond that allegation.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.