ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COS Applied - Letter from Caseworker - Help/Guidance Please

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ShainR
United Kingdom

COS Applied - Letter from Caseworker - Help/Guidance Please

Post by ShainR » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:39 am

Hi all,

My employer has applied for RCOS for the October allocation, and the below is the email received from the home office caseworker:

To help us to determine if the job for which you are applying meets these revised criteria, matches the SOC you have selected and scores the points claimed in your application, you must provide the following information:
 A full, detailed job description for the post above, including the minimum experience and/or qualifications required.
 A copy of the contract of employment for the post above. The contract must clearly state the salary on offer and any allowances and/or deductions. It must also state the normal number of hours to be worked per week. UK Visas & Immigration (UKV&I) recognise that in certain circumstances, you may not have an actual contract of employment in place at present. Therefore, we will accept, a dummy contract or written clarification of the
gross salary to be offered (and any allowances and/or deductions) and the weekly hours to be worked.
 Should you intend that the individual will be working on assignment for your company at another organisation, we require a copy of the contract / service agreement, outlining the nature of the work and lines of responsibility.
 Where an individual has been identified for this position, confirmation of their name, nationality and date of birth and evidence of their current immigration status, should they be in the UK.
 If the migrant is currently employed by you, copies of the last 3 months payslips, their P60 and details of their current job title and clarification of their duties and responsibilities.
 Full copies of all advertising undertaking to recruit to the above post, along with evidence of where the advertising was placed and that all advertisements were available for a minimum period of 28 days. Where a job has been advertised via the web or in Jobcentre Plus, sponsors must provide a screen shot from the website which hosts vacancies, on the day it is first advertised, which clearly shows:
 The name of the website or the Jobcentre Plus logo; and
 The contents of the advert; and
 The vacancy reference number; and
 The date and URL; and
 The closing date for applications (please note this is not necessarily the same as the date the advertisement expires from the website, but the date by which applications must be received in order to be valid).
This information must be received by Sponsor Casework Operations by
12 October 2018.

In regards to the point, where if migrant is employed by you : I am currently employed but i am on a tier 4 visa and will be applying from outside the UK and leaving on the 09/10/18.
Is my employer okay to disregard that point please?

TAny help/ guidance will be much appreciated
Thanks.