ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Compliance Visits

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

subash66
Newly Registered
Nepal

Home Office Compliance Visits

Post by subash66 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi All,

We had compliance visit recently from the HO. I am the only employee under Tier-2 Visa in my company. They took nearly one hour interview of me and asked me questions related to my job roles. They took copies of my work done related with my job roles also asked for my contract, employment offer and payslips. They also asked for the bank statement of the company. I got my Tier 2 visa recently 4 months ago after waiting one year after doing premium application.

9 More month left for ILR through 10 Years Route.

Worst case if our license gets suspended or revoked what are my options.

I heard it takes nearly 3 to 4 months for all this process to complete. Plus another 2-3 months before the curtailment letter arrives and another 60 days to find new sponsor or other categories of visa. Is it true ?
If so nearly 8 months will pass with all this process.

Baby is due for April. If everything happens quick and the curtailment letter arrives before April, Can I apply for FLR (HRO) - Can I apply for ILR beofre the FLR (HRO) decision is done ?

What could be other possible options for me ?

Kind Regards,
Subash

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Re: Home Office Compliance Visits

Post by fielddrive » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:04 pm

There are a lot of what ifs in your statement.

If you want to be 100%, change your employer if they revoke your employer's licence.

subash66
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by subash66 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi fielddrive,

Can you answer these two questions?

I heard it takes nearly 3 to 4 months for all this process to complete. Plus another 2-3 months before the curtailment letter arrives and another 60 days to find new sponsor or other categories of visa. Is it true ?

Baby is due for April. If everything happens quick and the curtailment letter arrives before April, Can I apply for FLR (HRO) - Can I apply for ILR beofre the FLR (HRO) decision is done ?

Thanks,
Subash

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:44 pm

???

member/xubash/

member/xubash/posts/

Multiple Usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

subash66
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by subash66 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:01 pm

fielddrive wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:04 pm
There are a lot of what ifs in your statement.

If you want to be 100%, change your employer if they revoke your employer's licence.
Almost 8 Month left for ILR through 10 Years of Residency

- If license is revoked which will happen the way compliance officer enquired about my job roles and our office, can I switch to FLR and apply for ILR if curtailment letter arrives early ?

Kind Regards,
Subash

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:30 am

I cannot comment on the interaction you would have had with the compliance officer but I 8 months is a long time if you're thinking of varying your application to ILR (LR).

Which industry do you work in?

janvi
Newly Registered
India

Post by janvi » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Hi Subhas G,

Non English Text removed by moderator

Your response will be much appreciated.
subash66 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi All,

We had compliance visit recently from the HO. I am the only employee under Tier-2 Visa in my company. They took nearly one hour interview of me and asked me questions related to my job roles. They took copies of my work done related with my job roles also asked for my contract, employment offer and payslips. They also asked for the bank statement of the company. I got my Tier 2 visa recently 4 months ago after waiting one year after doing premium application.

Kind Regards,
Subash

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:41 pm

janvi wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:33 pm
Hi Subhas G,

Non English Text removed by moderator

Your response will be much appreciated.
subash66 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi All,

Kind Regards,
Subash
1. Please do not dig up older topics to tag onto.

2. The language of the forum is English only. Do not post in other languages.

3. I suggest you read the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.