ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Customer service jobs in Scotland

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jjloubser
Newly Registered

Customer service jobs in Scotland

Post by jjloubser » Wed May 21, 2008 12:06 pm

My wife has been accepted to study in Scotland for the next 5 years & I qualify for a dependency visa. In my country(south africa), I am a Call centre manager BUT realise that I might need to start out at the bottom when I come there. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with contact centre jobs in Scotland, what is the going pay rate & ease of access into the industry over there for team leaders of supervisors. :?:

smitakaranth
Newly Registered

Re: Customer service jobs in Scotland

Post by smitakaranth » Wed May 21, 2008 12:50 pm

jjloubser wrote:My wife has been accepted to study in Scotland for the next 5 years & I qualify for a dependency visa. In my country(south africa), I am a Call centre manager BUT realise that I might need to start out at the bottom when I come there. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with contact centre jobs in Scotland, what is the going pay rate & ease of access into the industry over there for team leaders of supervisors. :?:
Hi,

Where in scotland will you be looking for?register your CV with Kelly services. they specilaize in contact centre jobs

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed May 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi Smita,
dis you try for any jobs thru this agency.

jjloubser
Newly Registered

Post by jjloubser » Thu May 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Hi Guys, she will be attending the University of Stirling, so we will in all probability base ourselves in Stirling. I will then look to commute the 35 miles daily to either Glasgow or Edinburg :)

thirdwave
Member of Standing

Post by thirdwave » Fri May 23, 2008 9:00 am

With call centre jobs in the UK you are looking at around 13-14k max for 8 or more hours of hard slog/abuse..