ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to submit for Administrative Review

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

truth seeker
Newly Registered
India

Documents to submit for Administrative Review

Post by truth seeker » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello, i wanted to ask what documents need to be submitted for the admin review.

I have been given only the email address to send the completed form, so I'll be taking a print out, filling it up, scanning it and then emailing it.

As you can see here: https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrative-review it says "Don’t send new information or documents for review unless you’ve been asked to."

Does "Don't send new.." mean we still need to send the evidences we submitted last time ? Or don't send anything else but the form at all and they would already have the context ?

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: Documents to submit for Administrative Review

Post by amit2453 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Means don't send any documents except what they asked. So just fill the form and send it.

truth seeker
Newly Registered
India

Post by truth seeker » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:01 pm

Thanks for the reply. Since it's very loosely worded and subject to interpretations, just quoting what's in the refusal mail too:

"You should not be sending any additional supporting evidence with your request. Only documentation submitted at the time of your initial application (and therefore available to the Entry Clearance Officer at the time of the decision) will normally be considered in Administrative review"

That seems to suggest that "additional" apart from what was previously submitted must not be sent. What was previously submitted will normally be considered and we should send it ?

If your answer is definitive or from experience just give me a hint and i'll shut up, however if you are guessing from what's written pls let me know and will help me make a better decision. I have only one shot at this, so pls bear with me.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Yes that's rule that you can't submit any additional document during admin review. You can just clarify or provide information but not any documents.

truth seeker
Newly Registered
India

Post by truth seeker » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Thanks a ton, amit2453 !

Kavi2312
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kavi2312 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Can you share the email address to send the administrator review form