ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(O) or online? I already have PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vslaser
Newly Registered
India

Set(O) or online? I already have PEO appointment

Post by vslaser » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:21 am

Hi Friends,

I booked my premium appointment for ILR application yesterday. The date is 15th Nov. However, I have not yet started filling out the application form online. My questions are:

1. Do I now fill the online application form and somehow get to connect to the appointment? If so, could someone guide me on this?
or
2. Since I have the appointment, does it mean that I have to fill Set(O) hard copy and take it to the centre?
3. Is there a difference between the processing of these two channels at PEO?

Thanks and best regards,
Vijay

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set(O) or online? I already have PEO appointment

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 am

1. You cannot use the online form if you have already booked your appointment separately on its own. To use the online form, the appointment is part of the process at the end of the online application.

2. Yes you will need to use the paper form now.

3. No difference.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vslaser
Newly Registered
India

Post by vslaser » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 am

Thanks CR001. Thats pretty clear now. I will use the Set(O) form and fill hard copy.

bikerguy
Newly Registered
India

Post by bikerguy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Hi Vijay, how did you manage to book an appointment without having to go through the process of actually filling in the application form online? Is there an alternative route to book an appointment?

I would like the option to secure an appointment first and then take my time in filling in the paper form before the appointment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:45 pm

bikerguy wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:41 pm
Hi Vijay, how did you manage to book an appointment without having to go through the process of actually filling in the application form online? Is there an alternative route to book an appointment?

I would like the option to secure an appointment first and then take my time in filling in the paper form before the appointment.
You can book the appointment on its own without completing the online form. If you do this, you will then have to complete the paper form for your appointment.

Also, useful to start your own topic with your questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bikerguy
Newly Registered
India

Post by bikerguy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 pm

got it, thanks for your prompt response, CR001