ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa, worried

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shahnaz
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse visa, worried

Post by Shahnaz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi I apply settlement visa for my husband second of August from India Hyderabad biometric sixth of August 2018 document sent to the shafild on 9th of august .. email from Home Office receive the documents on 10th of 16th of august call came from UK Home Office 45 minute interview asking only about my wo.. email received from Home Office 13th of September your application is not straightforward and we are unable to decide your application within our customer service target we are considering working on your application and a.m. to make a decision as soon as possible ... on 24 of September escalated the case involve MP ON 28th September thy said thy email them didn't heard anything from them either from the ground Matric it's been 45 working days and two months five days Nothing happened till now so worried I have one baby she born in UK I left her with my husband because I'm working here I work hard to get him here and my baby is not well I don't know what to do every single day I contact the Home Office still under under consideration I paid higher fees purity still 45 working days didn't heard anything and two months five days if anybody same situation please do let me know I'm really worried thank you

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse visa, worried

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Paying higher fee doesn't mean you will get decision faster. They said your case is not straightforward so you will just have to wait for a decision, possibly around the 60 working days time.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease