ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time for BRP Re-Delivery

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

birpjpt
Newly Registered
Nepal

BRP card returned back by DX to home office

Post by birpjpt » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Hi,

I received my approval letter for Tier-2 visa 8 days ago, and still waiting to receive my BRP card. I contacted DX today and they said that the item has been returned to sender at their request. I put the delivery address of my work place, and I have been in the work every day since I received the approval letter. I can't get in touch with home office yet as it hasn't been 10 working days. Has anyone experienced this before? What should I do?

I am due to travel in another 10 days (I know they said not arrange any travel until BRP is received, but I was under assumption that I'd receive BRP fairly quickly).

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Biraj

silverocks
Bangladesh

Re: BRP card returned back by DX to home office

Post by silverocks » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:31 am

Contact the case worker who sent you the approval letter explaining the situation and what ever info you got from the DX people. I would cancel the trip because you will not get this sorted in 8 days. Good luck.

birpjpt
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: BRP card returned back by DX to home office

Post by birpjpt » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Thanks for the reply. Is anyone aware of this scenario where home office requested the BRP back from DX? Really appreciate if someone can explain what might have had happened please.

Kind Regards,
Biraj

birpjpt
Newly Registered
Nepal

Time for BRP Re-Delivery

Post by birpjpt » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi Immigration Experts,

Wondering if you could help me with an issue.

My BRP was returned to HO from DX for some reason. After 10 days, I filled out BRP not received form and someone from BRP delivery got back to me asking me to confirm my Delivery address for redelivery. I have provided my delivery address again, to which they have acknowledged saying they have passed the updated information to ReDelivery team.

Does anyone know when/how long will it take for the ReDelivery team to post the BRP again. I have a flight to catch on 16/10, hence wanted to know if there is anything else I could do at this stage other than wait.

Any suggestion would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Biraj

birpjpt
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: Time for BRP Re-Delivery

Post by birpjpt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:51 am

Today I received another email saying that my BRP has been cancelled due to management instruction. The case worker will contact me shortly.

I don't understand what is going on.

Any help would be appreciated please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:53 am

Have you thought to ask your sponsor to make enquiries?

There is either something wrong with the actual BRP or there is something wrong with your sponsorship etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

birpjpt
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by birpjpt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:53 am
Have you thought to ask your sponsor to make enquiries?

There is either something wrong with the actual BRP or there is something wrong with your sponsorship etc.
Thank you for the reply Cr001. I will get my employer to enquire. Thanks.