ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to submit dependant visa application documents??

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Where to submit dependant visa application documents??

Post by Rocher » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 am

Dear members my Wife is in process of applying her dependant visa from Pakistan as a Tier 1 entrepreneur dependant.

Where i have to submit the documents related to me???

I have heard that i have to submit documents related to me here in Sheffield and she has to submit her documents in Pakistan??? Can you please correct me if am wrong.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Where to submit dependant visa application documents??

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:35 am

Rocher wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 am
Dear members my Wife is in process of applying her dependant visa from Pakistan as a Tier 1 entrepreneur dependant.

Where i have to submit the documents related to me???

I have heard that i have to submit documents related to me here in Sheffield and she has to submit her documents in Pakistan??? Can you please correct me if am wrong.

Thanks
Where did you "hear" that from ?

You should follow the application form and guidance documents rather than things you "hear"
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.