ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous TOEIC, HO looked for me, put in FLR FP - PLS help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Seaman2018
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Previous TOEIC, HO looked for me, put in FLR FP - PLS help

Post by Seaman2018 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:17 am

Hello everyone I have been following this platform I came into the U.K 0ctober 2013 and then I changed my academic sponsor in January 2014 I took the toiec text as it was among the requirements set aside by home office for tier4 visa,Then one day I wasn’t home and heard the home office came looking for me been frightened then as I didn’t know what was happening I didn’t go back to the house... so in 2015 I was now in a relationship with a British partner and we went to seek legal advise and he said the reason was because of tofel test I took and hone office was cracking down and advised I make a call to the home office as regard my application which I did and the representative told me categorically my application was still under process so I took her name for reference purpose, few days later went back to my solicitor and he then made a further representation to the home office stating they make a decision as I have a British partner and would like to get married..in 2016 my partner was pregnant and then had the baby in 2017 so I submitted my application under flrfp since January 2018 and done biometric in February 2018 up until now I haven’t got any reply or decision please does anyone have an idea what would become the outcome of my application...

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Previous TOEIC, HO looked for me, put in FLR FP - PLS help

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:13 am

No one knows the answer, you will just have to wait and see.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

shawon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Previous TOEIC, HO looked for me, put in FLR FP - PLS help

Post by shawon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:17 am

I got refused and then hearing November still waiting for desicion.