ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query regarding SET(O) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meneab
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Urgent Query regarding SET(O) form

Post by meneab » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Dear all experts,

I am applying for my ILR through 5 years Tier 2 visa in 2 days and I have some doubts regarding one of the questions.

10.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application
made in the UK or abroad? My answer to this is YES

Then it asks for the details (date and place). I have done fingerprinting 5 times during my stay for 5 different visas. Should I copy the page and give the details of all 5 times or just mentioning the most recent one is enough since the BA has all these information?

I really appreciate your answer to this.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Query regarding SET(O) form

Post by GMO » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:47 pm

You can give the details of your last biometric date and place. That should be fine .

meneab
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Query regarding SET(O) form

Post by meneab » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Great. Thanks.

I actually have another question. In section 7.14, it is asking:

7.14 Please state what social, cultural and family ties you have with:
• the country where you were born
• any other country whose nationality you hold
• any country where you have lived for more than five years
You should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country.

I, obviously, mention my birth country and I do not have any other passport nor lived anywhere else for more than 5 years. However, my wife has been living in Belgium and I have traveled there quite often in the past 3 years. I have explained that in my list of absences from the UK. Should I now mention Belgium as one of the countries that I have connection with or it is something related to my wife and not me myself?

Thanks in advance!