ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PERMANENT RESIDENT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Papa36
Newly Registered
Ghana

PERMANENT RESIDENT

Post by Papa36 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:54 am

Hi All

i recently made application for permanent resident after my marriage broke up with my EEA National i already have 5 year spousal visa due to expires 2020,i was able to provide my EX wife payslip, P60, Letterer from HRMC 5 year working history and her passport as we are in good terms, we had been married from 2012 i also included divorce certificate.

My question is do i have a chance to get my Permanent Resident?

Expectation from board members:
Kindly share your experience with me.
Thank you very much to you all
papa.

vinny

Re: PERMANENT RESIDENT

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:39 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Papa36
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Papa36 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Thanks Vinny

Papa36
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Papa36 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:28 pm

My fear is, may be they come back and tell me i have not finished my five years visa before I applied the permanent resident, Please can u give me any advice of it.
many thanks.
Papa.

Abeythedon
United Kingdom

Post by Abeythedon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Papa36 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:28 pm
My fear is, may be they come back and tell me i have not finished my five years visa before I applied the permanent resident, Please can u give me any advice of it.
many thanks.
Papa.
My 5 years resident card will finish next year July 2019 and I have already applied for Permanent Resident card. My took only 3 weeks and I received my card today for permanent resident. My was counted from the day we moved in today 2 weeks before marriage.

Papa36
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Papa36 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:26 am

congratulations: