ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXTRA DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FOR ILR APPLICATION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nick1015
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

EXTRA DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FOR ILR APPLICATION

Post by nick1015 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Hi all,
I applied for SET(O) ILR under tier 2 general 5 year route on 26th September 2018 . I opted for same day premium service at Croydon.
After a long wait I got a call from the case worker asking why haven't I applied for extension for my spouse to which I said that I'll be applying later as her PBS dependent visa is still valid for another year and the case worker said that it's ok and she will add these notes to my file. And then the case worker called again in 10 mins and asked me to come to counter number 42 and gave me a paper requesting for my 5 years original P60 and April, May & June 2018 Salary slips. (July to septemer already submitted with the application)

I had all my original P60's and salary slip's but I didn't have my original P11D as I get travel allowance which is declared in my P11D so I had to call HMRC and request for the same which took 5 days to come and on the 6th day i.e. 3rd October I sent all original documents to the case worker in Croydon via Special delivery.

My application was quite simple as I have been employed by the same employer for these 5 years and my salary has always been well above the SOC code. However during my renewal of tier 2 visa I did get a salary hike of almost 40%. Apart from that everything was ok.

Has anyone had similar experience ?

If yes then please share how long did it take to get a response from UKVI & after how long should I contact them to get an update on the application?

looking forward to some responses.

ahasnaini
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: EXTRA DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FOR ILR APPLICATION

Post by ahasnaini » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:47 pm

do you have an update ? did you hear anything from the HO yet ?