ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tribunal appeal waiting time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Tribunal appeal waiting time

Post by Ladybee » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:32 am

Hello everyone, my family was refused ilr based on not meeting up with the using more than the require number of days outside the Uk . My wife and kids didn’t step out of the country except me but we where all refused because am the main applicant.
We had no choice but to apply under 7 years route for kids which was also refused because we where just 6 years at the time of the application. My kids would be 7 years end of December and the one I had here would be 7 years in February. We just put in an appeal last week .how long does it take to get an hearing date ? Hopefully the kids would be 7 years before the hearing date and whts your advice in general when we get to the court. Am so worried . But we have never overstayed in the Uk and we both work and pay tax.

Matee2
Newly Registered

Re: Tribunal appeal waiting time

Post by Matee2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:26 am

Hello it depends you might have a good outcome...my family placed an appeal in February this year and got a date for September.We had out Flr fp refused but it was allowed at appeal.

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ladybee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am

Thanks for the reply is your situation exactly like mine? And what where the questions you where asked at the court and the answers you gave.
Thanks

Matee2
Newly Registered

Post by Matee2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:56 am

My situation was different from yours ,I was on entrepreneurship and my hubby was a dependant who works full time and for some issues we had to switch to flr fp.
My first child born outside the country qualified for the 7yr rule but the 2nd child born here was 6days short.
We were refused and told our child could return with us as a family ,we appealed using a lawyer who prepared our bundle letters etc and we did our witness statement .
At the court the home office person only asked if I had originally come here to stay ,family I have here,where I lived before coming to the Uk ,jobs I did before coming ,if I had any savings,but the first thing the judge asked the home office representative was if the children were qualifying children and he said yes so it was the reasonableness of removal that was at stake and our appeal was approved Thank God with lots of prayer added :lol: :lol:

I think your children would be seen as qualifying by the time the appeal comes round

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ladybee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:46 am

Okay thanks so much for the time

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ladybee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:54 am

Sorry to bother you , what kind of letters was prepared? And what was your answer in terms of savings?can you explain in more details cause it’s a very similar case. Pls 😩😩🙏🏿🙏🏿

Matee2
Newly Registered

Post by Matee2 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 am

The letters from kids school ,gp,family,clubs etc ,I think your answer would be based on your own personal circumstances but having savings would make it easy for you to relocate.I was also asked what plans I had made with my hubby regarding relocating of which I had made none.

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ladybee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Thanks and God bless