ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MRN
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Additional documents

Post by MRN » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:51 am

Hi,

I have submitted my UK employment visa (Tier 2) application in VFS office on 10th October 2018 taking Priority service.

On the day of submission of application due to my mistake, instead of submitting the complete xerox copies of expired passport having details of my previous travel history I only submitted the first two (2) pages of the previous passport.

What should I do now and can anyone let me know if I can send the xerox/scanned copies now to any relevant authorities or any contact number who could help me.
Secondly, will UKVI ask for further documentation (previous passport) now or will reject it on the basis of not providing as I mentioned all my travel history in the visa application.

NOTE: My application was forwarded to UKVI on the same date.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Additional documents

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 am

I have split and moved your post to the Tier 2 sub forum from the topic you tagged onto in the British Citizenship sub forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 am

Please stop spamming the forum and tagging onto all irrelevant topics!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MRN
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by MRN » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:47 am

Hi,

Which forum I can discuss the aforementioned issue, I tried to search for the one you have written but remained unsuccessful.

Please guide as I need urgent help.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:50 am

This is now YOUR topic, as the first post is YOURS. Stick to this one and stop tagging onto topics not relevant to your circumstances!!

Wait for members to respond if they wish to. The forum is not an 'on demand live chat' system.
Char (CR001 not Casa)