ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply Ilr without English test?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

r33z
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mauritius

Can I apply Ilr without English test?

Post by r33z » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi,

I would really appreciate your help and advise.

I came to Uk as a student visa in 2008, mad an application in 2010 to extend it. Got visa till 2014.
Made a flr fp application in time aug 2014 and got refuse in nov 2016.

I suffer from mental health, I was in court for the appeal on 11 October 2018 and the judge refuse the appeal but still waiting for the answer in writting. Does my 10years clock stop as it’s the first time I made an appeal.
I was wondering if I can apply my ilr as I’m 10years route without my English test as my passport is with home office. I had done a test in 2008 with British council and was wondering if I can use this for the ilr and the life in the Uk test.
Any advise would be helpful. Thanks

r33z
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mauritius

Re: Can I apply Ilr without English test?

Post by r33z » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:58 pm

r33z wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:54 pm
Hi,

I would really appreciate your help and advise.

I came to Uk as a student visa in 2008, mad an application in 2010 to extend it. Got visa till 2014.
Made a flr fp application in time aug 2014 and got refuse in nov 2016.

I suffer from mental health, I was in court for the appeal on 11 October 2018 and the judge refuse the appeal but still waiting for the answer in writting. Does my 10years clock stop as it’s the first time I made an appeal.
I was wondering if I can apply my ilr as I’m 10years route without my English test as my passport is with home office. I had done a test in 2008 with British council and was wondering if I can use this for the ilr and the life in the Uk test.
Any advise would be helpful. Thanks