ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip and Bank statement no earlier than one calender month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

123helpplease
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Payslip and Bank statement no earlier than one calender month

Post by 123helpplease » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi,

Can some please help me with my query.

I have booked for my ILR set(O) from tier2 (General) appointment for Oct 25th 2018. regarding the pay slip to submit, pay slip must be no earlier than one calendar month(according to rules mentioned).

My recent pay slip is from September 25th and my next pay will be on Oct 26th only. I am little bit confused regarding how one calendar month is calculated. 25th september to 25th october is considered as one calender month?

Am i ok to submit my 25th September dated payslip for visa?

Thank you in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payslip and Bank statement no earlier than one calender month

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Can't be older than 28 days, not a calendar month.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

123helpplease
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by 123helpplease » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Thank you CR001 for very quick reply.
can you please confirm is it still 28days or one calendar month.

This is what I found in page 69 set (O) application.

In the case of Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) migrants this document
should also contain:
• the nearest applicable SOC code which best describes your employment
• your current rate of pay
• confirmation that this is at or above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the codes of
practice for Tier 2 sponsors. (See note 6 below)
• if you are currently on maternity, paternity, shared parental or adoption leave, confirmation of
the date this started, your salary immediately before the leave, and what your salary will be on
your return.
Your most recent payslip and your most recent bank/ building society statement. These must
be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application.

123helpplease
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by 123helpplease » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am

Hello,

Any one else faced similar situation before regarding payslip (one calendar month old).
My Payslip is date 25th September 2018 and my ILR appointment is on 25th Oct 2018. I wont be able to submit October payslip.

My bank statement will be recent(with in one calendar month ).

can you please share your experience how you managed in this situation.

Thank you.

Justlorde
India

Post by Justlorde » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:18 pm

123helpplease wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am
Hello,

Any one else faced similar situation before regarding payslip (one calendar month old).
My Payslip is date 25th September 2018 and my ILR appointment is on 25th Oct 2018. I wont be able to submit October payslip.

Thank you.
I will be in similar situation for when we apply for my fiancé's visa. I intend to get a letter from my employer saying the payslip should be generated on 26th Oct and the estimated income on the payslip will be £xxxx.xx, in line with his previous earnings. Not sure if that will help, but at least getting a letter for it, which case worker might consider.

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Justlorde wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:18 pm
123helpplease wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am
Hello,

Thank you.
I will be in similar situation for when we apply for my fiancé's visa. I intend to get a letter from my employer saying the payslip should be generated on 26th Oct and the estimated income on the payslip will be £xxxx.xx, in line with his previous earnings. Not sure if that will help, but at least getting a letter for it, which case worker might consider.
I am in a VERY similar issue as well however I just barely make the "28 days" then - calendar month, as it says, usually means the same date the previous month. I am paid on the 25th of each month so was paid on Sept 25th. My appointment is on Oct 22nd so right on the brink :? :shock:

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Justlorde - I have requested the same thing from my employer even though my latest payslip will have been issued 27 days prior to my application date - just as a precaution. It would seem odd to me that UKVI follow their own definition of "calendar month" but then again... (My previous post should say "paid and issued" as my payslip shows up electronically the same day. Unfortunately I can't edit the post anymore)

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 pm
Justlorde - I have requested the same thing from my employer even though my latest payslip will have been issued 27 days prior to my application date - just as a precaution. It would seem odd to me that UKVI follow their own definition of "calendar month" but then again... (My previous post should say "paid and issued" as my payslip shows up electronically the same day. Unfortunately I can't edit the post anymore)
Arghhhh I wish I could edit this post lol - I found this thread with a similar question - looks like others have had similar issues which seem to be ok (still have requested a letter just in case from my employer!)

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-payslip- ... 62130.html