ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP - Still available or not

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babitha.srinivas
Newly Registered

JCAP - Still available or not

Post by babitha.srinivas » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:21 pm

Hi All,
So me and my son have received our ILR and eligible to apply for our naturalizations . We wanted to go for the NCS and hence acquired the appointment for 16th October at the Bedworth office. Warwickshire is not providing the JCAP service and I was told it has been scrapped. As I read online, looks like some of the other councils still provide the JCAP service. Is this true? Will I be able to apply online +NDRS+JCAP via other councils? Also if anyone can let me know if this way will be quicker?

Thanks in advance

epi
United Kingdom

Re: JCAP - Still available or not

Post by epi » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:25 pm

You use NCS if you fill out a paper application and if you apply online, then NDRS+JCAP become available for you. Time wise these two options are the same more or less.

babitha.srinivas
Newly Registered

Post by babitha.srinivas » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:38 pm

thanks for your reply Epi... Any idea where I could find a list of councils which would do the JCAP or do u get the options only after filling out the online form?

trilobite1981
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by trilobite1981 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 am

List of local authorities in England that offer a document return service for UK nationality applications. If you are sending passport applications at the same time it's called JCAP. Follow the link!

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ce-england

babitha.srinivas
Newly Registered

Post by babitha.srinivas » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Managed to book NDRS+JCAP at Walsall. Thanks.