ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter for 2nd stage and citizenship ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

trustworthy
Ireland

REGARDING LETTER FROM CITIZENSHIP DIVISION

Post by trustworthy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:03 am

Hy everyone I need your expert opinion and comments regarding application for Irish Naturalisation of my spouse.

My spouse applied for Irish citizenship as a spouse of an Irish citizen, which I am. She applied in July 2017, just in week time she received back her passport and the citizenship Division asked for further documentation including GP letters, bank letters utility bills etc. We provided all these documents in September 2017 and received an acknowledgment that the documents are well received by the department. Since then we did not hear anything from them despite sending several emails and getting the same tailor-made email i.e your application continues to be assessed etc. Now just out of the blue on 10th September 2018, we received another letter from the department asking 2 more documents. The copy of the divorce certificate of my previous marriage and copy of my Irish passport. In the original application, I only sent the certificate of Naturalization of Irish citizenship because at that time I did not apply for the Irish Passport but later on I applied and got one. Now we have sent these documents which the INIS has received on 18 September 2018. We are waiting for their response.

Guys, please advise what are the odds? Is there any chance for getting approval for the upcoming ceremony in November 2018? Or we still have to wait for a further few months. Please advise.

ghsherazi
India

Re: REGARDING LETTER FROM CITIZENSHIP DIVISION

Post by ghsherazi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 am

trustworthy wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:03 am
Hy everyone I need your expert opinion and comments regarding application for Irish Naturalisation of my spouse.

My spouse applied for Irish citizenship as a spouse of an Irish citizen, which I am. She applied in July 2017, just in week time she received back her passport and the citizenship Division asked for further documentation including GP letters, bank letters utility bills etc. We provided all these documents in September 2017 and received an acknowledgment that the documents are well received by the department. Since then we did not hear anything from them despite sending several emails and getting the same tailor-made email i.e your application continues to be assessed etc. Now just out of the blue on 10th September 2018, we received another letter from the department asking 2 more documents. The copy of the divorce certificate of my previous marriage and copy of my Irish passport. In the original application, I only sent the certificate of Naturalization of Irish citizenship because at that time I did not apply for the Irish Passport but later on I applied and got one. Now we have sent these documents which the INIS has received on 18 September 2018. We are waiting for their response.

Guys, please advise what are the odds? Is there any chance for getting approval for the upcoming ceremony in November 2018? Or we still have to wait for a further few months. Please advise.
Hi trustworthy did your wife get her second stage letter or not yet?
thanks

Kib
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Kib » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09 am

Hi,
I had a request for similar information in April 2018, Received my second stage letter in June 2018 and Approval in September 2018. I doubt you will be at the November 2018 ceremony unfortunately.

trustworthy
Ireland

Post by trustworthy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Thank you for replies and providing useful information. My wife has not received any 2nd stage letter yet. But one of my cousin who is in the same situation has received her approval letter just a week ago. But its weird that she never got any 2nd stage letter at all. I have been told that sometimes people do not get 2nd stage letter but the approval letter directly. I am not sure about this. Need some feedback. Please shed some light on this issue. Thank you all for your help and support. I look forward to hearing from you or anyone who reads this thread.

trustworthy
Ireland

letter for 2nd stage and citizenship ceremony

Post by trustworthy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Hy everyone. I need your useful advise and suggestion in following matter.

My spouse has just received a letter for 2nd stage dated 5th October 2018. What do you think will she get approval for forth coming ceremony on 26th November 2018 or she will still have to wait till next ceremony. What are the chances. Please advise?

trustworthy
Ireland

Post by trustworthy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Dear Kib,
Thank you for your feed back.
I need your useful advise and suggestion in following matter.
My spouse has just received a letter for 2nd stage dated 5th October 2018. What do you think will she get approval for forth coming ceremony on 26th November 2018 or she will still have to wait till next ceremony. What are the chances. Please advise?
Kib wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09 am
Hi,
I had a request for similar information in April 2018, Received my second stage letter in June 2018 and Approval in September 2018. I doubt you will be at the November 2018 ceremony unfortunately.

trustworthy
Ireland

Post by trustworthy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Dear Ghsherazi,
Thank you for your response. My spouse has just received a letter for 2nd stage dated 5th October 2018. What do you think will she get approval for forth coming ceremony on 26th November 2018 or she will still have to wait till next ceremony. What are the chances. Please advise?
ghsherazi wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 am
trustworthy wrote:

thanks

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Re: letter for 2nd stage and citizenship ceremony

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:24 am

To b honest i dont think so see will get invite this cereminies if she is not very much lucky. Coz i got a approval july but i did not get invite september so u can emazine. Anyway best of luck for her.

ghsherazi
India

Post by ghsherazi » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 am

trustworthy wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 pm
Dear Ghsherazi,
Thank you for your response. My spouse has just received a letter for 2nd stage dated 5th October 2018. What do you think will she get approval for forth coming ceremony on 26th November 2018 or she will still have to wait till next ceremony. What are the chances. Please advise?
ghsherazi wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 am
trustworthy wrote:

thanks
Hi Dear trustworthy its good news & thanks for update hopefully she will get approval & invitation i am praying for everyone
thanks again Good Luck