ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS fees | Tier 2 Dependant main applicant on ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikhil21
Newly Registered
India

IHS fees | Tier 2 Dependant main applicant on ILR

Post by nikhil21 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:59 am

Hi

I currently hold Indefinite leave to remain while my wife has tier 2 dependent visa. She was initially granted visa for two year as my tier 2 was due to expire in that time. Now we are going to renew/extend my wife's tier 2 dependent visa although I am on ILR.

1) When I complete the PBS dependent - Partner form on the UK immigration and visa website, I am asked a few initial questions about my status. One is about the expiration of my CoS if it is valid for greater than or less than 3 years.

My last CoS was issued in 2016 and valid for less than 2 years.Is it correct to choose the option that CoS valid for less than 3 years?

2) When I try to fill the form for IHS(NHS fees), it asks for my visa expiry date. As I am on ILR, my visa will expire in 6 years. Now it is calculating the IHS fees based on my visa expiry which comes out to be £1300. But we do not need visa for 6 years, we need it just for 3 years.

Can someone please help me with this?

vinny

Re: IHS fees | Tier 2 Dependant main applicant on ILR

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:17 am

See also similar query.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.