ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - TIER 1 ENT Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

ILR - TIER 1 ENT Route

Post by S&T » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:54 am

Hello Guru's !

Please help me with the below questions ?

I will be applying for ILR (tier1 ent route)

1: Do I have to maintain the maintenance funds for 90 Days for me and my Dependents ?

2: Do i have to pay any IHS - Health surcharge for me and my Dependents ?

3: I have 2 employees - Both my employees have INDIAN Passports but they have ILR since I have employed them, IS this OK ? Will this satisfy the below requirement ?
"You have: (a) established a new business or businesses that has or have created the equivalent of at least 2 new full time jobs for settled workers, "

4: Is there any requirement to submit any letters from my Bank and/or accountant ? If yes what kind of letters are required ?

5 : Can you please provide me with a checklist of all the documents that are required to be submitted with my ILR (Tier 1 Ent route) Application?

6: Is the Normal Premium services ( 1 day service) available in this route ILR (Tier 1 Ent route) ? Or is it only Super Premium services that's available ?

7: Can I give my Life in UK test 9 months prior to my application submission ? Is there any valid until date for this test?

Your Time & Support is highly Appreciated !!

Many Thanks
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR - TIER 1 ENT Route

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:00 am

1. No

2. No

3. Yes

6. No, postal only for tier 1 ent to ILR.

7. Yes. LIUK doesn't expire.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Re: ILR - TIER 1 ENT Route

Post by S&T » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Thank you very much Sir !!
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”