ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage Visit Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Marriage Visit Visa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 am

She has to apply from Vietnam on form VAF4A online and Appendix 2 paper form (obvs you can help complete the form). She has to pay £1523 visa fee and £600 Immigration Health Surcharge.

The online process will tell you where all the supporting documents need to be sent, usually it is Sheffield.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse

She needs to meet the English A1 requirement.

You need to meet the financial requirement, with minimum 6 months payslips/bank statements or at least £62,500 savings held for 6 months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Re: Marriage Visit Visa

Post by THO » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Thanks CR. Most helpful, there doesn't seem to be a fast track route available, but I seem to recall that we could send the documents to the UK and have them submitted by a solicitor who could get them fast tracked, but I must have got myself confused.