ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW application + old stuff???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JhonnyECU

NEW application + old stuff???

Post by JhonnyECU » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:28 pm

Hi all,

I am getting a bit confused about my new application.

it has been two weeks after getting my refusal and discovering this wonderully useful forum...

now my new supportive documents are very strong, not even the shadow of what my old application looked like. it is amazing what one can do with lots of imagination, research and with the WISE advice from you dear friends!!

1. should i include the old letters of experience (not hsmp accepted) from my former employers?

I have re-written these letters especifically with the hsmp criteria (full time, detailed explanation of why the position and duties require graduate experience, dates, explanation about what these companies do, etc)

2. could i send my new application from ecuador to a friend of mine in london, have her send it to doncaster and give in her name and adress in london in the contact area in the application form to receive the response ( hopefully) approval?

3. are my funds for "living in the uk" important at this point as well? or just when i get my EC?

thanks

jhonny
:)

kcr

Re: NEW application + old stuff???

Post by kcr » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:00 am

JhonnyECU wrote:Hi all,

1. should i include the old letters of experience (not hsmp accepted) from my former employers?
2. could i send my new application from ecuador to a friend of mine in london, have her send it to doncaster and give in her name and adress in london in the contact area in the application form to receive the response ( hopefully) approval?
3. are my funds for "living in the uk" important at this point as well? or just when i get my EC?

hi JhonnyECU,
1)I think you have to send all the documents that you had sent when making your original application and you can include the additional documents and also give the original reference number .

2)As far as i know from what I have read from the posts on this forum,you may have your documents delivered to your friend's address,but I am not sure about the decision letter.I think the decision letter can only be delivered to you.
3)I think it is not necessary to show the funds at this point of the time,although it may be helpful.You will definitely have to show adequate funds while applying for EC.

hope this helps you. wish you all the best

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:29 pm

thanks kcr,

i can not find ANY requirement on the guidance notes taht says that i MUST add the old documents with my new application...is that right?

does anybody know if i can have the decision letter sent to a friends adress in london?

what about the funds for the beginning? should i include them or not? in the guidance notes they say that you could also include a job offer to SHOW that you will be getting some money (hopefully lots, london is scaring expensive) right away...

any senior, more experienced members willing to provide expertise advice are more than welcome!

cheers

jhonny

bani

Post by bani » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:44 pm

If the old letters have been replaced/rewritten, there is no need to send them anymore. Just send the documents that are important to the new application.

Include your proof of funds - bank statement/certificate is enough.

Yes, you can use a UK address in your application, just place this as the correspondence address on the form.

Saint

Post by Saint » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:49 pm

I don't see any reason to send the old documents. Isn't this a new application?

As for London address, I am not sure if they are going to send the decision letter to your friend's address. I had looked for this info myself but there are different cases; probably it depends on your caseworker.

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:18 pm

thanks bani and saint,

so i will send ONLY the relevant NEW-hsmp-standard letter, write my friends adress on the form and attach my financial statements (if necessary) with my NEW, more expensive :cry: , application sometime in the next weeks...

does anybody know if the out of country applicants can get the decision letter sent to a UK adress?

cheers

jhonny

bani

Post by bani » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:50 pm

i think other people have done this (had letter sent to friend's address), but i can't recall who, i've read that done on this board a few times. anyway, it's ok to be in the country during your HSMP application, even when you get the out of country approval. as long as you leave to get EC. so i don't see the problem with having a UK address.
JhonnyECU wrote:thanks bani and saint,

does anybody know if the out of country applicants can get the decision letter sent to a UK adress?

cheers

jhonny

kcr

Post by kcr » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:14 am

JhonnyECU wrote:thanks kcr,

i can not find ANY requirement on the guidance notes taht says that i MUST add the old documents with my new application...is that right?
jhonny
hi jhonny,

i think you will find that in the rejection letter.It is clearly mentioned in my rejection letter that the evidence originally supplied must be included along with the additional information.
Please check out your decision letter,info on how to request a review or to submit a new application based on additional information should be there.
good luck