ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Khayrulewara » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:25 am
Reading "ayatul kursi 313 times for 41 days" - is this mentioned anywhere in the quran or from the sunnah, if so please let us know? Let's not go crazy and lose hope.

Whatever is decreed will happen, if your spouse is meant to get the visa then they will, if not, then they were meant not to.

I see alot of post where people are literally begging others for an update - especially from the sisters here. Have trust in Allah and make extra salah especially Tahajjud (night salah) and make sincere duas. Do not become inpatient and desparte, rather have trust and patience.

InshaAllah everyone gets their visa, at its prescribed time.

No it's not in the quran search it up on net. It's really good and since I started this I have been getting good results back. Ayatul kursi is very strong and very good.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 am
Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm
So we applied on January 25th and sent all paperwork 1st of February. I have a disabled daughter aswell but they didn't look at that and took 9 months he hasn't collected passport yet and in sha allah he will on Monday and wen I get some news I will update here please keep me.in ur duas and we r not sure if the email they'd ent to my solicitor if even for my husband yet but im hoping it is for my husband and I'm hoping for good outcome I hope u all get us visas and partner over all duas r for everyone. If u can do please read ayatul kursi 313 times for 41 days none stop this is the best to do if u want to know another khatam o namaz let me know I will tell u another one too that helped me alot
Inshallah Allah do best for u...
I applied on 26 jan..still no response..I m really worried..plz plz pray for me also..and share 2nd wazifa also..

So the other one is on Thursday night after insha namaz u need to pray 2 rakay swalti hajati. And the u need to read 1 time fatiha and 100 times qulho Then wen u go down and get back up read 100 times surah fatiha and 1 t8mes qulho Then wen u finished that b4 dua u need to read Read 100 times
Non english text removed by moderator

100 times
Non English text removed by moderator And then after this do ur dua. This is a very strong and good prayer it worked for me but let's hope all is well I'm still not sure yet keep me in ur duas u r all in my duas and hope we all get a good outcome soon

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:33 pm

All these wazifa you lot are posting has no bases with the sunnah of the prophet or the sabahas. They are something new i.e Bidah. You may think you are doing worship but are actually falling fall into bidah. Stick to the prescribed salaha with extra duas.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:54 pm

A reminder to ALL members posting in this topic of the forum rules below including the link. Kindly respect that there are posters from all over the world on the forum and keep the postings to immigration related issues only!!
Administrator wrote:
Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:34 pm
This discussion board must not be used for advertising, to complain, or to insult other people in any way. The discussion is limited to immigration, visa and work permit related issues for a number of different Countries around the World. If the discussion board is abused in any way, we may track your IP address, and report you to your local internet service provider. We also reserve the right to take further action as appropriate.
announcements/terms-conditions-t3.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Agreed - my point was we should try not to go into extreme panic or in desperation whilst waiting for a decision on entry clearance.

If you meet the requirements, you will get the approval eventually. After an application has been submitted the best thing we can do is be patient and wait.

An example of ways to divert energy from anxiously waiting is for the couple to focus on sorting other things out such as building on the relationship, as we have seen so many people go crazy to bring a spouse over, but sadly sometimes shortly they ask how to inform Home Office to report relationship is finished.

Uzma60
Pakistan

Post by Uzma60 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:36 pm
Agreed - my point was we should try not to go into extreme panic or in desperation whilst waiting for a decision on entry clearance.

If you meet the requirements, you will get the approval eventually. After an application has been submitted the best thing we can do is be patient and wait.

An example of ways to divert energy from anxiously waiting is for the couple to focus on sorting other things out such as building on the relationship, as we have seen so many people go crazy to bring a spouse over, but sadly sometimes shortly they ask how to inform Home Office to report relationship is finished.
hi ,
wanted to ask when did u apply yours ?

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am

Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:49 am
So this is the email.i got so he will collect on Monday now

Dear Sir,

NOTE: Fulfil all the below requirements for collection.

Thank you for your patience, we would like to confirm that your concluded application has arrived at UK Visa Application center and is ready for collection.   You are requested to please visit UK visa application center to collect the passport.  Application can be collected from Monday to Thursday during (0800 – 1400hrs). Friday(0100).
Did your husband collect the passport....whats the outcome..plz share

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am
Khayrulewara wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your patience, we would like to confirm that your concluded application has arrived at UK Visa Application center and is ready for collection.   You are requested to please visit UK visa application center to collect the passport.  Application can be collected from Monday to Thursday during (0800 – 1400hrs). Friday(0100).

Hi wen he went to collect passport they said it hasn't arrived dunno why and what's going on solicitor will call today and find out. It's so depressing. It's really ruining our lives.

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:15 pm
Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am
Khayrulewara wrote:

Dear Sir,

Hi wen he went to collect passport they said it hasn't arrived dunno why and what's going on solicitor will call today and find out. It's so depressing. It's really ruining our lives.
its depressing....inshallah Allah will do best for you....I'll pray for you..

Uzma60
Pakistan

Post by Uzma60 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:56 pm

have patience plz . i kno its hard time but be patience . Allah will give you reward for that .
Allah has plan for everythg . whatever Allah does its best for us . leave everythg on allah in sha allah u ll get wtever u want .

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:03 pm

@ Uzma60 you are right about patience, decision will come I know easier said than done. The amount of people I hear get so desperate over a spouse visa, have trust in the All Mighty and whatever is meant to happen will happen.

As I always say, when the time is right the spouse will arrive. If there is a refusal, its for the best as it wasn't the right time for them to come.

Maybe had they come at that particular time then there would be bigger issue like a breakup, but because there was a delay and in-between you got closer through hardship, you got stronger and when they came to UK later you were a happy couple..... just think like that

I will say it one more time work on your relationship as I have seen countless people so eager to bring someone from Pakistan etc but then later they break up and wonder why they were so crazy about bringing them.

Some people almost act possessed when applying for a spouse - have sabr

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Uzma60 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:56 pm
have patience plz . i kno its hard time but be patience . Allah will give you reward for that .
Allah has plan for everythg . whatever Allah does its best for us . leave everythg on allah in sha allah u ll get wtever u want .
Thank u yes u r right allah has his ways and knows wat he is doing and is has something good planned for us. I keep my faith in him and know that he will do good for me

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:13 am

Can anybody tell me whwn do usually visa office contact for collection?? I mean what time they call? Early in the morning or midday?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:47 am

Usually in the morning they either call or sms to allow you the rest of the day to pick it up. Sometimes other times.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 am

Momi867 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:13 am
Can anybody tell me whwn do usually visa office contact for collection?? I mean what time they call? Early in the morning or midday?
Have u recieved an email and can u share it time.line please

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 am

We called home office today and they saying still in process I've lost all my hopes of getting this visa and getting my husband over now it's been 9 months even an appeal don't take tht long

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am

There may have been miscommunication. Has your husband called the VFS centre to see if the passport has arrived today - there may be a delay in the delivery of passport from British High Commission to the VFS centre.

No you have not lost hope, just wait its not the end of the world your husband will get the visa InshaAllah.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:38 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am
There may have been miscommunication. Has your husband called the VFS centre to see if the passport has arrived today - there may be a delay in the delivery of passport from British High Commission to the VFS centre.

No you have not lost hope, just wait its not the end of the world your husband will get the visa InshaAllah.
Yes he went to see if it had arrived but it hasn't and split of says there saying the application still in process they must have sent out wrong email or something I don't know but it's just so hard not knowing wat they are doing I have a sick daughter and a 1 year old boy and it's so hard on my own I just can't handle it no more

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:40 am

Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 am
We called home office today and they saying still in process I've lost all my hopes of getting this visa and getting my husband over now it's been 9 months even an appeal don't take tht long
How it is possible....they sent u mail to collect passport.....its really tough situation....Inshallah Allah do best for u nd all...

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:41 am

Yes you can, you have survived before your husband was near you and you can now too. Trust me, you are stronger than you think. The fact that you have coped so far shows how strong you are.

Just hang in there and once you get the approval you can look back and read your posts here wondering why you were saying all these things.

All the best and hang in there :)

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:16 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:41 am
Yes you can, you have survived before your husband was near you and you can now too. Trust me, you are stronger than you think. The fact that you have coped so far shows how strong you are.

Just hang in there and once you get the approval you can look back and read your posts here wondering why you were saying all these things.

All the best and hang in there :)

Thank u. U really give help people and give them hope. I do believe in allah and whatever happens I know it's for the best and allah is just testing us I guess that's probably why we got the email and then got let donw again. I guess it just a test which in sha allah we will all pass on

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:23 am

Exactly, its all a test. Hardship doesn't last forever, so ride it out InshaAllah. "Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease"

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Uzma60 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:35 pm
asingh42 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:50 am
I am feeling really down I don't know what the home office is doing with my application, I have escalated 2 times already and only received generic response. I have now sent an email to my MP and don't have much hope if he will be able to help me at all. As of today it is 111 working days for my non priority application and my application seems straightforward with no previous marriage, 1 job, no immigration history.
will u plz send me ur ur time . i have applied in May 15. n almost same working days as u.
My timeline is stated below and I have now escalated my case on 3 occasions and have only received generic email stating still in process. I have as of 15th Oct 2018 involved my MP and he has contacted the home office on my behalf. So I will wait but don't have much hope as you know its the Home Office we dealing with.

Country applying from: VFS CHANDIGARH INDIA
Type of visa applied for: Wife settlement
Application and documents submitted online : 17 April 2018
Priority/Non-Priority:Non Priority
Biometrics enrolled at: CHANDIGARH INDIA on 09 May 2018
Supporting Docs sent to Sheffield from UK: 11 May 2018
Supporting Docs reached Sheffield: 14 May 2018
Application under process at SHEFFIELD confirmation: not received
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable): 20 June 2018 :? was really nervous call lasted 30 mins asking about employment
Contacted with 'decision made': awaiting
Documents returned: July 2018
Collection made: Not yet
Decision made email from UKVI: No yet
Date of visa approval:
Passport arrived in courier:
Number of days : 115 working days currently

Irumxox
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Irumxox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:29 am

Hi guys is anyone able to let me know around what time you receive a not straightforward email or around the time you expect to get a phone call to pick up the passport ?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:47 am

Around the 12 week mark and for phone calls much earlier, but it all depends on individual cases so no one knows the answer