ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there a different webpage for solicitors took book premium appointments.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

robbie2602
Newly Registered
Brazil

Is there a different webpage for solicitors took book premium appointments.

Post by robbie2602 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:00 am

Hello All,

Like a lot of other people here, I'm trying to book an appointment through premium service.

Could you guys advise

a) If there's another portal or webpage for solictors/ legal representative booking appointments on client's behalf.

b) Any tips of booking the appointments by yourself. I loggedin from my mobile app, the appointments disappeared within seconds.

Please advise.

Thanks

Robbie

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is there a different webpage for solicitors took book premium appointments.

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:13 am

a) If there's another portal or webpage for solictors/ legal representative booking appointments on client's behalf.
No. Everyone uses the same portal/website. Block bookings (like a few years ago) are no longer possible.
b) Any tips of booking the appointments by yourself. I loggedin from my mobile app, the appointments disappeared within seconds.

Keep checking many times a day. You don't state when exactly it is you are looking for an appointment though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

robbie2602
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by robbie2602 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:15 am

Hello

thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking for 10 year long residency SET (LR) application.

Thanks

Robbie

robbie2602
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by robbie2602 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:16 am

any particular time of the day ? they release appointments at 12 am, did anyone manage to book something apart from 12:00 am?

Thanks

robbie

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:19 am

Many people check many times a day. Many people cancel or change their appointments and then their previous bookings are available.

If you are restricting yourself to only 12am or just after, you might not get on at all. Also use multiple devices and web browsers to check etc
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

robbie2602
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by robbie2602 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:04 am

Thanks will do :)