ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice how to move back to the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

algmati
Newly Registered

need advice how to move back to the UK

Post by algmati » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:13 pm

am British citizen and my two children British citizen one of my son is disabled and he’s 10 months old, but my wife she’s not and from outside the EU, can I move back to the UK with my family or can apply for my wife for circumstances visa to take care of my disabled child, this is because I cannot meet the finical requirement 18600, but the country we live in today is Libya there’s not any special treatment for my disabled child.

Please advise and help what should I do, do I need to move me and my kids before my wife she applies for visa or we can apply for her visa before we go to the UK

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: need advice how to move back to the UK

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Do you have anywhere to live in the UK with the family?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

algmati
Newly Registered

Post by algmati » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:43 pm

i have friend i can live with them but no family

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:50 pm

If it is possible it might be better to arrive in UK with or without the children and then find apply for wife unless you have savings of £62,500 already. As your children have British Passport ( I am guessing) they can come anytime.

Once in UK you can find job and then apply for the wife. Or, if your child is able to get benefits for his disability and you become the carer then you will also not need to show a job paying you £18,600.

This is probably the best route for you in my opinion.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease