ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imme-123
Pakistan

Urgent Help Required

Post by imme-123 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:02 am

I applied Tier 1 visa (Extension) application in March 2017. My application has not been decided yet.

I want my wife and baby to visit me in UK. My wife joined me in the UK back in 2016 when I was on Tier 1 Visa and we had baby in the UK but due to some family reasons, she had to go back.

My question is: Can i apply visit visa for my wife and baby. If yes, what is the most suitable category to apply for visit. How much chances are there for visit visa approval.

Any experts please reply! Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Help Required

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:51 am

imme-123 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:02 am
I applied Tier 1 visa (Extension) application in March 2017. My application has not been decided yet.

I want my wife and baby to visit me in UK. My wife joined me in the UK back in 2016 when I was on Tier 1 Visa and we had baby in the UK but due to some family reasons, she had to go back.

My question is: Can i apply visit visa for my wife and baby. If yes, what is the most suitable category to apply for visit. How much chances are there for visit visa approval.

Any experts please reply! Thanks
Do not post in multiple forums !! Your other post has been removed.

Would you wife and baby be going back after this visit ? If so, they could apply for a standard visitor visa. There has to be a good reason that you need to demonstrate that they would go back. Difficult to say what the chances of success are.

The other alternative would be to apply for a dependant visa but that will likely be decided only with or after your T1E visa decision - which hopefully will happen soon.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

imme-123
Pakistan

Post by imme-123 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:58 am

Thank you marcnath for reply. Yes, they will go back after visiting me. My wife is working back home and I can demonstrate, she has a job. Would this be enough to show UKBA that she will go back after visiting me.

Any other suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 am

imme-123 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:58 am
Thank you marcnath for reply. Yes, they will go back after visiting me. My wife is working back home and I can demonstrate, she has a job. Would this be enough to show UKBA that she will go back after visiting me.

Any other suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you
Difficult to say - you will only know when you apply
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

imme-123
Pakistan

Post by imme-123 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:02 pm

I need to travel to back home due to serious family problems

I applied for tier 1 extension in March 2017. Due to urgency, What is the procedure of applying same extension from back home. I would really appreciate from senior members and ideally if the person )who took this path to apply which is on this forum) can guide the procedure, It will be great help.

1- Shall i withdraw my application (what i need to tell home office that i will be applying same extension from home country)
2-what is the exact procedure to apply extension from home country as Gov website does not have much info about it.
3-Shall i send same documents which i sent them when i applied extension in March 2017 or do i need to get some extra documents.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:54 pm

imme-123 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:02 pm

I applied for tier 1 extension in March 2017. Due to urgency, What is the procedure of applying same extension from back home. I would really appreciate from senior members and ideally if the person )who took this path to apply which is on this forum) can guide the procedure, It will be great help.

1- Shall i withdraw my application (what i need to tell home office that i will be applying same extension from home country)
2-what is the exact procedure to apply extension from home country as Gov website does not have much info about it.
3-Shall i send same documents which i sent them when i applied extension in March 2017 or do i need to get some extra documents.
1. Yes, you need to withdraw your application. There is no need to inform them that you intend to apply from home country, but it does not harm you doing so.
2. You can find it at gov.uk page under the Section How to extend your visa if you’re outside the UK
3. It is pretty much the same documents. But of course, some documents that are time sensitive such as maintenance funds need to be updated.

I assume you have read the discussions on the other poster's thread - there are risks with this approach.

Usmana5
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension. (outside country) [Approved]

Post by Usmana5 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:31 pm

To @imme-123

1- You can withdraw your application anytime without any reason required and apply from home country. Better to submit a legit document of reason on withdraw when reapply.
2- You can apply through VFS global website (Home country) & select the category "Tier1 Entrepreneur Extension" and book an appoinment while you are here so when you land you can submit the docs asap.
3-You can send the same docs except for ones which needs to updated e.g ( paylsips, Bank statement,)

NOTE : They will not send your passport along the other docs. You will need to arrange a voluntary departure & be given the passport at the departure gate. ( if your visa is expired).

I'm sorry I can't share my personal contact info on this forum as it's striclty not allowed but I'm happy to help and answer all your questions on a different topic or thread. Good luck as I have been through this rough patch.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:40 am

marcnath wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:54 pm
imme-123 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:02 pm

1. Yes, you need to withdraw your application. There is no need to inform them that you intend to apply from home country, but it does not harm you doing so.
2. You can find it at gov.uk page under the Section How to extend your visa if you’re outside the UK
3. It is pretty much the same documents. But of course, some documents that are time sensitive such as maintenance funds need to be updated.

I assume you have read the discussions on the other poster's thread - there are risks with this approach.

Can someone actually extend abroad? Or is it like applying for a new Tier 1 Entrepreneur altogether?

imme-123
Pakistan

Tier 1 (extension) Refused

Post by imme-123 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Following my previous post (which was locked by Admin)

I received refusal letter today after 19 months .
Applied in: March 2017

My question to respectable seniors?

What if I go for AR and then to make fresh application (in case AR is not successful) - Would I be able to make ILR application if my fresh application is not decided till March 2019 (I would be 5 years on Tier 1 visa).

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Refused

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:16 pm

imme-123 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:13 pm
Following my previous post (which was locked by Admin)
And you could have continued in this topic with your history :idea:

Topics merged!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Useful to state the reasons for refusal?.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

imme-123
Pakistan

Post by imme-123 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:24 pm

@ CR001 - I am referring to my other post (posted on 15/10/2018 in which i received Home Office email saying a package has been dispatched and i was asking is it refusal sign)

My solicitor has received it but has not yet sent to me - I will post it here, once i get it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 pm

imme-123 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:24 pm
@ CR001 - I am referring to my other post (posted on 15/10/2018 in which i received Home Office email saying a package has been dispatched and i was asking is it refusal sign)

My solicitor has received it but has not yet sent to me - I will post it here, once i get it.
Yes I know. I didn't lock it. It was likely locked to avoid all the tag on posts!!

This topic explains your circumstances, the 15th Oct doesn't.
Char (CR001 not Casa)