ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Granted ilr @Premium centre but got no paperwork

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mac385
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Granted ilr @Premium centre but got no paperwork

Post by mac385 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi all
Just a quick one. I was granted ILR after 6 years transitional DL on Friday 12th October last week,but i never got given any acknowledgement from them to say it was granted. Is this normal. I was given back my evidence only. He did say the Biometric card should be with me in 7 - 10 days. A little worried as we all know the Home office can be a bit special at times. Any else ever been in my shoes ?

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: Granted ilr @Premium centre but got no paperwork

Post by heyaheya » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:10 pm

mac385 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:19 pm
Hi all
Just a quick one. I was granted ILR after 6 years transitional DL on Friday 12th October last week,but i never got given any acknowledgement from them to say it was granted. Is this normal. I was given back my evidence only. He did say the Biometric card should be with me in 7 - 10 days. A little worried as we all know the Home office can be a bit special at times. Any else ever been in my shoes ?
yes it is completely normal tbh... 9 years back when i went on premium service for my tier4 extension .. same thing happened to me... so nothing to worrry .. u should be fine.

mac385
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by mac385 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Thanks for that reassurance, really helpful. I can rest a bit easy now.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:38 pm

no worries. granted is granted.

If refused, they gave you letter with reason of refuse on the day. You don't hv this so no need to worries.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

mac385
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by mac385 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi all
Received my paperwork today so panic unnecessary. Thank you to everyone on this site who has contributed, i am sure i will be back when time for citizenship comes. If only there was a donation option as a way to show my appreciation. There is nothing more calming than knowing that you can stay with your family without home office interference anymore.
To anyone who has not yet been granted please stay strong and avoid breaking the laws, your time will come. Goodluck and thank you all