ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M questions and checklist

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shahno
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M questions and checklist

Post by Shahno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 am

Thank you Londoner007, and do they have to be 3 months old.. I don't have much within 3 months as the school just started in September. But I have a lot since April 2017 when she joined nursery.

Thank you so much

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 am

Why are you including so much documentation for the child when the child is NOT applying for a visa??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shahno
United Kingdom

Post by Shahno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:58 am

Hi CR001,

Well honestly I'm very confused. I read the requirements on the application (pages 64 and 65) and I don't know if it applies to any child applying with the applicant ONLY or any child mentioned even if they're not applying?

I'm really confused and stressed to be honest!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:04 pm

You only need to provide the extensive documentation IF the child is applying for a visa WITH you, as the form clearly states.

For a child not apply, you need the passport and birth certificate only. Simply include a note that you will be registering the child as British under Section 1(3) of the nationality act as your spouse has obtained ILR. Has the MN1 been submitted yet??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shahno
United Kingdom

Post by Shahno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Oh thank you so much for the clarification. No the MN1 hasn't been submitted yet because me and my husband (ILR 10 years) are applying on the same day- premium service on (19/10/18), so we have to wait until my husband gets a decision for his ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Presumably you have TWO separate appointments for your and your husband, your appointment a couple of hours after his appointment, i.e. he has not booked his appointment as main + 1 dep??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Shahno
United Kingdom

Post by Shahno » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Yes we do have 2 separate appointments. His is at 8:40 and mine is at 10:30.

Shahno
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Final checklist

Post by Shahno » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi everyone, below are my final list of documents for my FLR (M) application. Please your feedback is highly appreciated as my appointment is on this Friday (19/10/18)

Personal documents (originals+ photocopies):
    Cover letter explaining why my daughter will not be applying to me as we will register her as a British child once we get a decision for her dad’s ILR (10 years route)
      Original passport
        Previous passport
          Sponsor’s original passport
            Sponsor’s BRP
              Applicant’s 2 passport sized photos, with name written at the back
                Sponsor’s 1 passport sized photo, with name written at the back
                  Police registration certificates+
                    Applicant’s Appointment confirmation
                      IHS fee receipt
                        A letter from my consulate confirming that one of my current passport has had a misspelt name and that it’s been corrected

Relationship documents (originals+ photocopies):
                          Original Arabic marriage certificate
                            Translated Original Marriage certificate
                              Birth certificate of my daughter
                                My daughter’s passport
                                  My daughter’s BRP
                                    A letter from the GP confirming that we are registered with them
                                      Letter from my daughter’s school authorising her leave on Friday 19/10/18.

Accommodation documents(originals+ photocopies):
                                        Original Land registry received by the solicitor at the time when we bought our house
                                          A recent copy of the land registry
                                            Latest mortgage statement 2018
                                              Last year’s mortgage statement 2017
                                                Council tax bill 2018

English Language documents (originals+ photocopies):
                                                  Test certificate (A1 SELT Trinity London)+ photocopy

Cohabitation documents (originals+ photocopies):
                                                  6 letters for the Applicant: Originals+ photocopies
                                                    A statement of comparability from NARIC (July 2018)
                                                      Home office approval letter for my Tier 2 general - dependent application (April 2018)
                                                        EDF bill in both applicant and sponsor’s names (February 2017)
                                                          TV Licence bill (July 2017)
                                                            NHS letter (December 2017)
                                                              Halifax letter (July 2016)
                                                                Dentist minor surgery referral (November 2016)

6 letters to the sponsor: originals + photocopies
                                                                  Sainsbury’s bank statement (July 2018)
                                                                    Halifax bank statement (February 2018)
                                                                      St James’s hospital appointment (June 2017)
                                                                        Yorkshire water bill (January 2017)
                                                                          EDF bill (January 2016)
                                                                            Halifax bank statement (September 2016)

Financial documents (originals+ photocopies):
                                                                              Letter from hospital confirming his name, position, annual gross salary , how long he’s been employed with the hospital and how long he has been earning the current salary, and explaining that his current salary is based on the NHS Agenda for change and explaining the rises that took place in the recent months.
                                                                                6 months payslips with the NHS logo at the top and stamped by the payroll
                                                                                  6 months bank statements
                                                                                    P60 stamped from the payroll

Does this look enough? Is there anything else that I need to add?

Thank you so much your help is really really appreciated.

Shahno
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    Posts: 108
                                                                                    Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:55 am
                                                                                    United Kingdom

Post by Shahno » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi everyone... please please can anyone have look on the documents and tell me if these are enough or if I need to add anything? Please your help is really appreciated as my appointment is on Friday.

Thank you so much.

User avatar
                                                                                    seagul
                                                                                    Diamond Member
                                                                                    Posts: 10201
                                                                                    Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
                                                                                    Mood:
                                                                                    United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Regarding NARIC comparability letter make sure that caseworker don't get confused with your A1 test because your naric report seems like not having naric own issued English proficiency letter apart of their degree comparability report. In covering letter explain as naric letter is for cohabitation and A1 is for English language requirement instead leaving on caseworker who get confused.
                                                                                    The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Shahno
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    United Kingdom

Post by Shahno » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:06 pm

That's a good point, Thank you seagull. The NARIC Letter is basically just a comparability statement to see where am I from the British qualifications but yeah I will clarify this.. Other than that, are those documents enough?

Thank you so much

Shahno
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    United Kingdom

Post by Shahno » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Also, do you think I need to photocopy the application itself? Or it's just the documents?

Locked