ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing documents: Past Employment Letter, P60s, Payslips

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pouryas
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Gaps in my home addresses

Post by pouryas » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi there

In the past five years, there are two periods where I lived with friends for 4months and 2months respectively. Do I need to mention these two addresses as well or will it be fine just mentioning addresses where I have been the official tenant?

Thanks

pouryas
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Missing documents: Past Employment Letter, P60s, Payslips

Post by pouryas » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi there

I do not have my previous payslips and P60s from my past employment and the two companies I worked for, does not exist anymore since it has been acquired by another company. My question is:

Is it possible to get an equivalent document from HMRC that demonstrate my tax payments for the past five years and complement it with 5 years of bank statement?

Best

Marikistin
Philippines

Re: Missing documents: Past Employment Letter, P60s, Payslips

Post by Marikistin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:32 pm

pouryas wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 pm
Hi there

I do not have my previous payslips and P60s from my past employment and the two companies I worked for, does not exist anymore since it has been acquired by another company. My question is:

Is it possible to get an equivalent document from HMRC that demonstrate my tax payments for the past five years and complement it with 5 years of bank statement?

Best

Hi i believe you can make a SAR (Subject Access Request) for this and on the letter it will show you all your previous employers not sure if it includes the present one and then the contributions you have made. This is as far as i can remember.
Hope this helps.